I got a crazy feeling we are going to beat NE

Gordio

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If the Bills can survive the first half within 10 points I actually think we have a chance. The D will show up and I think the Pats D will wear down in the second half. Our young o linemen will open up more holes for Jackson in the second half which will leave Evans open for at least 1 bomb in the second half. Ill even take a long pass interference penalty. Owens will score at least 1x also. We will see how it goes though because it could get real ugly real fast.

Its the NFL of course we have a chance a realistic chance even. Now in the NFL whenever everything lines up right for one team (Brady is back, New England is home, Pats are 10.5 point favorites, Bills look dreadful in pre-season for what thats worth) there tends to be a close game and usually an upset. I mean the Bills earned that 10.5 dog status but it all just seems like one of those situations where they can keep this one dangerously close and maybe even come away with it.

I had this feeling twice recently once was Bills Cowboys Monday night a game that the Bills should have won and a game that no one expected the Bills to even be in at all. The other time was Panthers vs Cardinals last year in the playoffs everyone expected the Panthers (Panthers had a D that could contain the Cards and they were suppose to be able to just run down their throats too) to crush the Cards but it was the other way around.

To me this is the way the game goes. Bills and Pats* both come out swinging and at the half its 14-17 Pats*. The Bills open the half with a field goal drive to tie the game at 17. Than the Pats* take the ball 70 yards down field for a 8 minute TD drive that kills the Bills. The Pats* also tack on a field goal to go up by 10. BUT the Bills don't give up they score a TD with 5-7 minutes left to make the game at least have some interest but the Pats* are able to score a field goal and run down a huge chunk of the clock. Down by 6 with no timeouts the Bills just can't muster up another score.

Final Bills 24 Pats* 30. The Bills play better than most here expect but come up short yet again. Another reason to be optimistic DON'T YOU THINK WE ARE DUE?!!!!

I think our team goes out and plays is collective @sses off......and loses a close one.

I could live with that at this point. Then the saints feel our wratth the following week.

I think our team goes out and plays is collective @sses off......and wins. Then we clobber Tampa Bay the following week in the home opener.

This is going to be a fun game !!

Go BILLS !!

If your eternal loyalty and beer goggles compel you to do the unthinkable and bet the Bills, at least wait until Monday afternoon to do it.

That -10.5 is going to get dangerously close to -14 after Joe Fan tries to recoup his Sunday losses by betting on MNF. Barring Tom Brady getting crabs during the week, the public money is going to come pouring in against the Bills come Sunday night.

Bills 24 Patriots 17 A couple to defensive turnovers win the game for us, after the defense keeps us in the game all day. That's right, I am a Bills fan for better or worse, and will be screaming for the Bills in every game they play this year, and next year, and all years the future may hold.

something just does not smell right about this matchup. NE sending Seymour on his way, firing of Turk, as a betting man the line is only 10.5, something wierd is going on. I think the bills will win next monday. BTW, just got back from wild wings, boozing up all day, it maybe the booze talking.

It's the booze...definitely the booze... :censored: