What will our first play be?

chetsap

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Delay of game on number 5 of the offense, 5 yard penalty, repeat 1st down.

Bills will have first 15 plays scripted, but will still somehow manage to take a delay of game penalty.

NEs first offensive play, Aaron Maybin comes in clean and breaks Brady's leg ending his season.

What I think it will be:

Run up the middle 1 yard gain.

What I want it to be:

Deep pass to Owens.

I'd send a message and get their attention. First 3 plays would all be long balls to Owens or Lee. We'll probably punt, but the Pats* would almost have to respect the deep route the rest of the game. What's the alternative? Run up the middle, dump off on 2nd, run on 3rd, punt. We're still punting after 3 plays, but the first way you're giving the defense something to thing about for the rest of the game. The second way, you're confirming that they know exactly what we're going to do.

First series

1st play: False start penalty (Hangartner)

2nd play: Delay of game penalty

3rd play: Sensing the fans desires and being sick of Jauron's conservatism Trent audibles for a Bomb to Evans but

it's underthrown (unacustomed to throwing long) and picked off. Trent feels so bad about it he kamikazee

tackles the returner and is out for the season.

Dick Jauron, seeing his job lost in the crumpled mess that is Trent Edwards is heard to say f%#k it no more

mr nice guy and puts on a rare macho display. Dick sprints across the field reminescent of his days as a db and he charges the Hooded One. None of the players can separate them and Dick kicks The Hooded Ones's arrogant face in. When Dick is finally pulled off he is heard to repeatedly scream "I'm out of order, I'M out of order NO you're out of order, that cheating arrogant sonofabitch is out of order, that dumbass cheapskate meddling senile owner of mine is out of order THIS IS NOT OVER YOU HEAR ME BILL I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE BILL THIS IS NOT OVER

Wait just a min...did i say that the Bills have a preplanned audible for a bomb to Evans?

Talk about unrealistic!