Offensive Coordinator

gflande1

Now that Turd is gone, do you see them bringing in an offensive coordinator to replace him? I understand that Alex will be doing the play calling, but I havent seen anything saying he has been promoted. If they bring someone in, who would you like to see?

I wouldnt mind seeing Frank Reich (currently the Colts QB coach). He as familiarity with the no huddle (Bills and now Colts) and is a fan favorite. What do you think?

Now that Turd is gone, do you see them bringing in an offensive coordinator to replace him? I understand that Alex will be doing the play calling, but I havent seen anything saying he has been promoted. If they bring someone in, who would you like to see?

I wouldnt mind seeing Frank Reich (currently the Colts QB coach). He as familiarity with the no huddle (Bills and now Colts) and is a fan favorite. What do you think?

You're not getting someone from another team in the middle of the season.

Does it really matter who we want? The Bills have just hired from within or hired a former QB or DB coach to take on the role as OC or DC? The Bills have always hired head coaches on the cheap. For those saying Cowher or Shanahan, keep dreaming. I am all for getting rid of this coaching staff, but I have no faith that they will spend the money to get a quality replacement. But since it's Friday, I'll drink the Kool Aid and say Cowher as HC and Shanahan as OC and they can be co-GM's....

Shanahan (HC/OC)

I would love this, but with him a hot prospect to take over Dallas next year, seems he would rather wait and see come next off season to see if that spot is open. I mean, he can coach the Bills in the cold, small market town, or he can coach the Cowboys on the National spotlight for more money in the best stadium in football...

Let's say you are an outstanding offensive coordinator..... Will you be unemployed right now? .... Are you ready to join a team that is likely to be having a head coaching change next year?

It's either Van Pelt or one of the OC's that just got let go.

Who would I like to see? If Jauron manages to hang on next year going 8-8 and if Turner Gil is entertianing offers for other jobs. I would want Gill.

good lord, please no

How quickly do you forget? Uhhhhhh, the Pats* won 3 SB's with him at the helm of the offense. Also, in his tenure at ND, the offenses have been very good compared to the previous regimes, but the defense has stunk it up for the most part.