A question about Sean Hannity

Peevo

You don't get it - Hannity, O'Reilly, Keith O, et al are ENTERTAINERS. They are paid to start up some sh-- on the air, it's what makes sheeple listen to them. Not that some things they say aren't true, but for the most part, it's an act. I take ALL talk radio with a grain of salt...

I'll turn on O'Reilly about once a week at an average, and he is not just an entertainer, and in my view he is fair. Actually, it is the liberal locotoad sheeple that would characterize him the way you just did.

Hannity on the other hand is a tool

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For good entertainment turn on the radio and listen to Savage

I love Savage. He may be a wackjob but I love how he can go from bashing politicians to the proper way to cook eggplant in the same sentence. Well maybe no...politicians pretty much = eggplants so I guess I get the transition.

I'm proud to say that I like watching Hannity's Fox News show. I watch about two or three shows a week. I find his enthusiasm for nailing Obama and Pelosi very entertaining. You have to admit, they're making his job very easy these days. :thumbsup:

Never would have guessed it. I didn't think it possible, but my opinion of you just increased by a factor of ten.

To celebrate your coming out, let me compliment you with a fine platitude that Hannity himself would be proud of:

You, sir, are a FINE AMERICAN living in the greatest, bestest country god has ever given man on the face of the Earth.

God bless you!

Never would have guessed it. I didn't think it possible, but my opinion of you just increased by a factor of ten.

To celebrate your coming out, let me compliment you with a fine platitude that Hannity himself would be proud of:

You, sir, are a FINE AMERICAN living in the greatest, bestest country god has ever given man on the face of the Earth.

God bless you!

Yes, the guy does the same shtick night after night, but for some reason watching Obama and Pelosi bashing is entertaining to me. If there was a show with someone bashing Dick Jauron every night, I'd watch that too.

Speaking of coming out, when is Obama and his wife going to admit they're good old fashioned chitown radicals and stop with the phony act? Michelle's profile has been kept so low it's as if she was abducted by aliens.

I love Savage. He may be a wackjob but I love how he can go from bashing politicians to the proper way to cook eggplant in the same sentence. Well maybe no...politicians pretty much = eggplants so I guess I get the transition.
I like how he goes back and forth, Micheal Weiner is a nice old guy who sails and talks about cooking,

and his alter ego Micheal Savage is a screaming lunatic, who is a racist

God bless you!

Let Freedom Ring

The biggest problem with Hannity's show (and Olbermann's as well) is that they are both targeted at the < 60 IQ segment of the conservative/liberal base. They want sheeple (to steal Darin's term) who don't, or more likely can't think, and merely want to spout off.

As you see here in this thread, at least 1 of those target groups from both sides has already posted; Bishop Hedd and 1billsfan.

The biggest problem with Hannity's show (and Olbermann's as well) is that they are both targeted at the < 60 IQ segment of the conservative/liberal base. They want sheeple (to steal Darin's term) who don't, or more likely can't think, and merely want to spout off.

As you see here in this thread, at least 1 of those target groups from both sides has already posted; Bishop Hedd and 1billsfan.

Isn't there another group, people who occasionally watch for a laugh at how absurd these shows can get.

Says the old fart who still spends hours playing video games. :thumbsup:

Yes, the guy does the same shtick night after night, but for some reason watching Obama and Pelosi bashing is entertaining to me. If there was a show with someone bashing Dick Jauron every night, I'd watch that too.

As long as you're focusing on the important things, nothing's gonna slip by you. :thumbsup:

You don't really have to tell me anything more about why you watch Hannity. I feel like I have a very good idea of what you're about and why, so thanks for all the input.

For some reason that makes me want to put on a cowboy hat and drop my nuts on somebody's nose.

racist

Hey, he didn't say the "M" word - melanzana.

I seldom watch The No Spin zone, so this is only my observations. O"Reilly claims that he's there to debate issues, when really all he does is interupt and berate the other person dumb enough to show up on that show. IMO, he give conservatives a bad name.

Savage is a great example of an entertainer, he's hilarious!

Also, HR was probably responsible for traumatizing more children than any show in TV history. Damn, it freaked me out!

I seldom watch The No Spin zone, so this is only my observations. O"Reilly claims that he's there to debate issues, when really all he does is interupt and berate the other person dumb enough to show up on that show. IMO, he give conservatives a bad name.

Savage is a great example of an entertainer, he's hilarious!

Also, HR was probably responsible for traumatizing more children than any show in TV history. Damn, it freaked me out!

Savage is a total a-hole in person. In SF, where he started, he was on KSFO. He had a one hour show at first, followed by a two hour show with a woman who gave financial advice at drive time. She died in the Alaska Air crash off of the LA area. and they gave Savage the whole 3 hours. Within several months he PO'd everyone at KSFO (the conservative station) and KGO (the liberal station) and probably the ABC TV station too (they all share a building). He had to do the show via ISDN from his home.