Boise State guy... Goodnight Moon

Corp000085

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T-pU_qUST0

0:32... awake

0:33... asleep

This happened last night. boise state beat oregon and the Oregon guy obviously had some sensitivities towards losing. Maybe the Bills should draft that guy! Although, I fear they'll draft the KO'd dude instead.

edit: got the correct Oregon school in there

The more Boise State players who get knocked out, the better.

That being said, the LeGarrette Blount should be suspended until November (or even the entire year), if not arrested and charged.

Whatever man.....he was just keepin it real.

There was some bad blood between these 2 teams stemming from Boise beating Oregon in Eugene last season. I'm not defending blount, but who knows what was said, and if the Boise player was running his mouth or not. I could see how it would be really tough to restrain himself in that situation.

In other news, i see that Oregon unveiled the Jauron/Schonert offense in the first half. 0 first downs, 5 three-and-outs.

Blount really should be suspended for the season...probably won't happen though. We'll see, the NCAA is a bit tougher than Goodell

Really? If that happened in a hockey game it wouldn't even be a penalty. The dude (on the winning team after the game) talked crap, and got knocked out for it. Why would that warrant a season long suspension?

Blount really should be suspended for the season...probably won't happen though.

At a minimum, but I agree it won't happen. These aren't pros, they are college kids.

the NCAA is a bit tougher than Goodell

The NCAA should be much tougher than Goodell, but I don't think this is true. Maybe Goodell wouldn't have so many thugs to deal with if the NCAA took this kind of thing seriously.

There was some bad blood between these 2 teams stemming from Boise beating Oregon in Eugene last season. I'm not defending blount, but who knows what was said, and if the Boise player was running his mouth or not. I could see how it would be really tough to restrain himself in that situation.

Yeah, it was wrong but hard to say that Boise State dude didn't have it coming. To go out of your way to tap a dude on the shoulder and talk junk is asking for it. I really wish Blount had gotten into the stands to pound on the fan that was talking all sorts of junk too. I think fans have gone too far with taunting and trying to be a part of the team. That kid's face should have and would have been caved in. If he is that big of an !@#$, I'm sure someone else will give him his just desserts.

Hey, it's just [blank] being [blank]. [blank] is still just a young kid that made a mistake like all of us did when we were that age. Anyway, [blank] grew up in a rough neighborhood without much family support, so we probably need to give him a little slack. Yes, emotions were running high, and [blank] did something he shouldn't, but we were all young once and did stupid things. Why should we string up [blank] for it when we've all been guilty of doing plenty of stupid things when we were that age? Putting him back on the street certainly won't help anything.

Better to just chalk this one up to immaturity and let [blank] move on with his career. Give the guy a break!

Yeah, it was wrong but hard to say that Boise State dude didn't have it coming. To go out of your way to tap a dude on the shoulder and talk junk is asking for it.

I agree with this. I think the Oregon player got a bad ruling by being suspended for the whole season. I listen to sports radio while I work all night, and when I was hearing about this and half listening as I worked, I'm picturing an end of the series hockey playoff handshake line and a guy just coldcocking somebody because he lost.

When I saw the video, the Boise guy says something and gives the guy a nudge. You do that to a guy who just lost, and you can get punched. That's not cold-cocking somebody. He just landed a great punch.

I'm not high on fighting and I hate when the race card gets pulled out, but this time I think there is some racial stigma involved.........However, him having to be hauled off by the cops doesn't help his case (or the one I'm trying to make for him!) But, it seems to me the adrenaline/testosterone must have going crazy after that altercation.

I am all for sportsmanship, but it looked to me that Moon deserved whatever happened. Who knows what was said? Taunting deserves response

I agree. The Blount kid was just minding his own business, taking his beating like a man and walking off the field.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T-pU_qUST0

0:32... awake

0:33... asleep

This happened last night. boise state beat oregon and the Oregon guy obviously had some sensitivities towards losing. Maybe the Bills should draft that guy! Although, I fear they'll draft the KO'd dude instead.

edit: got the correct Oregon school in there

Actually if you watch the entire video, he did not get knocked out. He got 'dropped' yes but that is a far cry from being knocked out (twitching, extremeties stiff,etc). No need to get defensive, but if you watch any level of fighting getting knocked out evokes a certain bodily response. And this did not happen here.

The BSU player actually popped up, rattled yes, but certainly aware and upright.

Hate to nitpick, but .........