age you started to smoke?

jax bill backer

Started when I was 17...I'm 26. I actually only smoke when I drink now and I'll go a whole week without a cig. I'm really trying to get rid of the habit totally...smoking is gross but damn I love a smoke with my beer. Kinda ironic that I smoke though cuz I'm actually really into health and fitness otherwise and I'm a big runner.

Started @ 15. Quit at 31 for wife and her son. Started @ 37 during divorce. I like smoking, I know it's possible effects but I don't care. I like it, it makes me feel good. I do things that make me feel good, hence the whole chronic masturbation thing. :pirate:

Started @ 15. Quit at 31 for wife and her son. Started @ 37 during divorce. I like smoking, I know it's possible effects but I don't care. I like it, it makes me feel good. I do things that make me feel good, hence the whole chronic masturbation thing. :wallbash:

You stink. :pirate:

no im just wondering..i started when I was 15 im 21

well--you shouldnt have many problems for about the next 25 yrs other than couging and hacking and some shortness of breath. However, after age 50 there are a myriad of cancers that you could be looking at. A lot of long time smokers seem to die of throat and/or lung cancers by their late 50s.And bladder cancer is almost non-existent in non-smokers.

Good luck.

well--you shouldnt have many problems for about the next 25 yrs other than couging and hacking and some shortness of breath. However, after age 50 there are a myriad of cancers that you could be looking at. A lot of long time smokers seem to die of throat and/or lung cancers by their late 50s.And bladder cancer is almost non-existent in non-smokers.

Good luck.

Don't forget that smoking does this:

Smoking also is related to colon polyps, precursors of colon cancer. Smokers may have a greater risk for developing a type of colorectal polyp that could increase their risk of colon cancer, according to researchers at the Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center.

Can't rememeber when I started. 14-15 I think. All my loser friends smoked so I started. But I did quit the evening of Super Bowl XXIII (1/22/89). I smoked a whole pack of Marlboros during the course of the game and got so disgusted I vowed I would stop.

PTR

Smoking cigarettes at age 11 or 12..."Borrowed" from my Dad's supply.

Then lied about taking them, adding to my woes...

As I received 'the belt' , I wondered if smoking was worth it

and in my youthful mind, I knew it was not worth it,...

Addios Joe Camel.....

I will enjoy a cigar on the golf course, but that is mainly to

keep the damn bugs/gnats away.