One of the few bright spots...Spencer Johnson

Beerball

I believe the interior of the DLine is a strength of this team and it carries on to Poz's play. They've been pretty solid vs. the run since Stroud came aboard. If new hand-fighting techniques get them closer to the QB, it's all good from there.

I believe the interior of the DLine is a strength of this team and it carries on to Poz's play. They've been pretty solid vs. the run since Stroud came aboard. If new hand-fighting techniques get them closer to the QB, it's all good from there.

Wow, I don't see this at all. Imo, the DTs other than Stroud are average joes, and not at all stout against the run. For all we know Poz would develop into a star behind a solid interior line.

and again...

Schnookems...you seem to have a personal vendetta against me. Why is this so? Many folks skip the front page and come directly here.

I'll tell you something you already know, but choose to ignore...already read it? Skip it. Really an easy concept.

(I think I posted this before it was on the front page, but that doesn't really matter does it? It's Bills related and I chose to link it.)

He got knocked on his tail a few times Saturday night. I have not noticed his presence as much as the writer.

Perhaps because it is Brown's job to cast sunshine on the outhouse that this team is. Everything may look quaint according to his words but the stink is still there.

Wow, I don't see this at all. Imo, the DTs other than Stroud are average joes, and not at all stout against the run. For all we know Poz would develop into a star behind a solid interior line.

I understand, Bill. When you're 7-9 forever, everything seems to just suck. Stroud made the interior pretty formidable. Johnson was thought to pair with him when we signed him via FA. Instead, Williams stepped up last year and earned the starting spot -such as it is, with rotation- but S. Johnson gave a credible account of himself, IMO. The respectable league ranking isn't a back-handed statement of a terrible pass defense, but more to a weak pass rush. Again, my opinion, but if McCargo ever takes the next step and goes from 'flashes' to powerful consistency, our interior D is pretty strong.