Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda picked up Cutler

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In addition to having guys like Bart Scott, Ray Lewis, Adalius Thomas, Terrell Suggs, Trevor Pryce, and Kelly Gregg (one of the more underrated D linemen in the league) to play alongside, Ngata also has had competent coaching in Baltimore. I wonder if this team w/ this coaching staff had Joe Greene and Bob Lilly in their prime as the DTs if they could get anything done.

Point well taken, although it might hold for drafting Cutler as well. The main thing that proves your point is that the coaching staff went with a safety when their most crying need was on the defensive line. I don't want to devalue Whitner, but I am convinced Ngata is going to be a MAJOR contributor, and Whitner will be a good safety.

Guest dog14787
If you even had any shred of credibility left as a poster (and by judging by your posts and everyones responses to them it probably wasnt much) then you just lost it right there with this one...lol

Better worry more about your own credibility, the way you contradict yourself, you're your own worse enemy. ;)

In 37 starts Cutler has won 17 games playing for a much better head coach in my opinion. TE and JC have almost identical QB ratings.

I think its safe to say both QB's are for the most part unproven at this point. B-)

Better worry more about your own credibility, the way you contradict yourself, you're your own worse enemy. ;)

In 37 starts Cutler has won 17 games playing for a much better head coach in my opinion. TE and JC have almost identical QB ratings.

I think its safe to say both QB's are for the most part unproven at this point. B-)

using that logic, we could have gotten two 1sts and a 3rd for Edwards. we should have shopped him over the winter

LMAO at you Magox...you argued day in and day out that Edwards was better than Cutler...you even manipulated his stats to make him look better...are you still on that side of the tracks now is the question...

hahaha. was that him? rofl.

LOL...I havent once contradicted myself, you just failed to comprehend certain posts because I didnt Forest Gump them for you...

There is not a single coach, GM, owner, scout, college, high school, or prep team on this earth that would do either of the following:

1. Take Edwards straight up over Cutler

2. Trade us two 1st round picks and a third and Kyle Orton for Edwards like what Den got for Cutler

In fact, I would the majority of the teams in the NFL wouldnt even trade Orton and a 3rd for Edwards...

But you keep going on and on of how equal they are and how you will take Trent over Cutler...just cements your posts as hilarious...

You must scan this site to get your Trent fix. Trent Fuked your mom, didn't he. Thanks for the laughs. B-)

Well, considering he is about the most talked about topic on this message board right now, its hard to miss.

The funniest thing is that you are posting in all the same threads in support of him...so by your logic that must mean you troll the boards to get your Trent fix and to show your loyalty after all those midnight threeways you had with him and Magox...

using that logic, we could have gotten two 1sts and a 3rd for Edwards. we should have shopped him over the winter

Careful now jwws9999, you are going to confuse dog14787 and give him a headache if you use logic when it comes to his hilarious posts and Trent

Guest dog14787
LOL...I havent once contradicted myself, you just failed to comprehend certain posts because I didnt Forest Gump them for you...

There is not a single coach, GM, owner, scout, college, high school, or prep team on this earth that would do either of the following:

1. Take Edwards straight up over Cutler

2. Trade us two 1st round picks and a third and Kyle Orton for Edwards like what Den got for Cutler

In fact, I would the majority of the teams in the NFL wouldnt even trade Orton and a 3rd for Edwards...

But you keep going on and on of how equal they are and how you will take Trent over Cutler...just cements your posts as hilarious...

Trent Edwards is our starting QB barring injury, if you can't handle that maybe you should take your Forest Gump pansy arss over to the bears Forum and root for your boy Cutler over there.

Listening to you whining and crying about something that is not gong to change any time soon is pathetic, its preseason, so get real and get a brain. ;)

Please Ralph, please, do NOT wait to pull the trigger on Jauron if your team has a sub-500 record after 5 games or so. Give another coach a chance to do something with the talent assembled on this team before the season cannot be salvaged.

Good luck. Ralph's in estate management mode. Hall of Fame my arse.

Trent Edwards is our starting QB barring injury, if you can't handle that maybe you should take your Forest Gump pansy arss over to the bears Forum and root for your boy Cutler over there.

Listening to you whining and crying about something that is not gong to change any time soon is pathetic, its preseason, so get real and get a brain. :sick:

LMAO if you think Edwards being our QB wont be changing any time soon. You and Magox may be the only ones who thinks he is untouchable. Fitz or someone else will be our QB by mid season (maybe sooner) if Trent keeps playing like this in a MUST win year for everyone...Fitz may even play sooner considering how fragile Trent is.

But I do love how you ignored all the facts in the post again just to tell me to root for the Bears...your posts entertain me

LMAO if you think Edwards being our QB wont be changing any time soon. You and Magox may be the only ones who thinks he is untouchable. Fitz or someone else will be our QB by mid season (maybe sooner) if Trent keeps playing like this in a MUST win year for everyone...Fitz may even play sooner considering how fragile Trent is.

But I do love how you ignored all the facts in the post again just to tell me to root for the Bears...your posts entertain me

Apparently Sports Illustrated thinks that Trent will be pretty good.

I hope he will; the team and the fans really need this. What I do like is that unlike some, he still has a chance at being good.

Apparently Sports Illustrated thinks that Trent will be pretty good.

I hope he will; the team and the fans really need this. What I do like is that unlike some, he still has a chance at being good.

I hope so too, Trents jersey is the only one I still own. I said, he wont be starting come mid season IF he plays like this come regular season. Too many jobs are on the line and Fitz has outplayed him all preseason.

The funny thing is though about those articles, they dont actually watch Trent play. They see a high completion % and an ok QB rating and think with all these weapons he will get better. They dont watch the games to see his hesitation and how he fails to make his reads fast enough.

So, I am crossing my fingers that he magically puts it together by regular season and I hope he does well, I just dont have much confidence in that happening after watching the kid play football this preseason and the second half of last year. When a young QB plays with this little confidence it RARELY turns itself around...but I REALLY hope I am wrong