Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda picked up Cutler

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They could have traded for Culter. He is way better than TE, and good enough to win a Super Bowl.

Cutler would have been a great pick, worth our number 11 easy. but the people on this board all panned the move and said he's overrated. so much for the football knowledge of this board, they'd rather keep schoebel

They could have traded for Culter. He is way better than TE, and good enough to win a Super Bowl.

I'm convinced that the " x is better than TE " argument needs to be put to rest. There are roughly 30-40 QBs in the NFL that share that claim.

I'm convinced that the " x is better than TE " argument needs to be put to rest. There are roughly 30-40 QBs in the NFL that share that claim.

You're right of course, but I thought this BEFORE the the preseason, back when Cutler was available. And while there are guys better , most aren't good enough to lead a team to a Super Bowl (I believe Cutler is/will be), and I feel that it is another strike against the front office for not going after Cutler. They had an opportunity to improve this team, but passed on it.

You're right of course, but I thought this BEFORE the the preseason, back when Cutler was available. And while there are guys better , most aren't good enough to lead a team to a Super Bowl (I believe Cutler is/will be), and I feel that it is another strike against the front office for not going after Cutler. They had an opportunity to improve this team, but passed on it.

i remember all the posters on this board saying we don't need cutler, edwards is better. LFMAO!!!

Newsflash: the Broncos have a new coaching staff and new players this year. "If that tells you anything."

Whoop-de-freaking'-do! They have Josh McDaniels, who royally fricked-up his QB situation, leading to the trade of the guy you're touting. And Brandon Marshall is looking like a no-show. But what does any of that have to do with their defense? Huh?

Edwards outplayed Cutler in Denver with the Broncos' season the line.

LMFAO at this argument still being made about ONE lousy game where Cutler had a pretty good game too. The best part of this hilarious statement is that people say this as if Cutler and Edwards played head to head...first off, it wasnt even a fair fight...Trent played against a Defense that couldnt stop a High School offense in that game...

Guess what, Montanna lost games, Brady has lost games, etc etc...they have had bad games while the opposing QB has had a good game, doesnt mean the opposing QB is better than them...

LMFAO

Whoop-de-freaking'-do! They have Josh McDaniels, who royally fricked-up his QB situation, leading to the trade of the guy you're touting. And Brandon Marshall is looking like a no-show. But what does any of that have to do with their defense? Huh?

What does the Broncos QB situation or Brandon Marshall have to do with Jay Cutler playing well for the Bears? Absolutely nothing. Rent a clue.

LMFAO at this argument still being made about ONE lousy game where Cutler had a pretty good game too. The best part of this hilarious statement is that people say this as if Cutler and Edwards played head to head...first off, it wasnt even a fair fight...Trent played against a Defense that couldnt stop a High School offense in that game...

Guess what, Montanna lost games, Brady has lost games, etc etc...they have had bad games while the opposing QB has had a good game, doesnt mean the opposing QB is better than them...

LMFAO

You must scan this site to get your Trent fix. Trent Fuked your mom, didn't he. Thanks for the laughs. :devil: