How many of you heard the laughter in Buffalo's locker room?

Sounds like a great idea - there's a guy down in Lubbock, TX who has built a winning program from the ground up, has not had a losing season since he arrived there in 2000, is recognized as one of the most innovative offensive minds in football, and likes to give away a helluva lotta hams...

Mike Leach

having a winning season in college is way different than the pros. I think Leach would be like Pitino, or Spurrier in this league. Spurrier was a great offensive mind and he didn't transfer well. He limped back to South Carolina. We don't need to take any more chances or experiment with projects.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got a link for the out of towners?

Sounds like it was part of the postgame show, and I don't know if 97 Rock archives its Bills stuff. After a quick spin by the homepage, doesn't look like it. (Do appreciate the linkage to TBD in the Bills dropdown menu, though ...)

I wouldnt be laughing with 3 points scored for the first unit with 6 turnovers this preseason, even the head coach said he is worried and yet they still find laughter.........

I dont care if its preseason, you still have to show that your team has made strides to being a better football team. Bills have not done that..........and we have 2 weeks until the patriots pound us.

When DJ was retained, the clear message was sent to the players that the status quo is acceptable. The players received the message and this type of thing is the result. The inmates are running the asylum. The players have no respect for Jauron and know that they can coast.

RW is not going to make any coaching changes until after the season is over. I don't like it either, but we should get used to that fact.

having a winning season in college is way different than the pros. I think Leach would be like Pitino, or Spurrier in this league. Spurrier was a great offensive mind and he didn't transfer well. He limped back to South Carolina. We don't need to take any more chances or experiment with projects.

I'm not sure that Jauron was considered an 'experiment' when the Bills hired him; conversely, I'm pretty sure the 49ers don't think Bill Walsh was a 'project'.

You certainly cannot deny Leach's passion or his wit - two qualities totally lacking in Dick Jauron...

A few weeks ago, Mike Leach went on a tirade after Tech lost to the University of Texas in Austin. - he got so pissed during the post-game press conference that he singled out the officials, invoking the chicken-egg metaphor...

"It’s a little like breakfast - you eat ham and eggs. As coaches and players, we’re like the ham. You see - the chicken’s involved, but the pig’s committed We’re like the pig, they’re like the chicken. They’re involved, but everything we have rides on this."

Quite a few Lubbock residents will get a free meal because Texas Tech coach Mike Leach complained about the officials. The Tech football staff gave away 400 hams using money raised through the "I Like Mike" fund, its founder said, to pay Leach's $10,000 fine levied by the Big 12 Conference. "It doesn't surprise me that coach Leach would not take the money to pay his fine,'' Mayes said. "This really was always a symbolic gesture to tell coach Leach that, We appreciate your passion for the university. This is our way of showing our passion for you as a coach.' ''

Leach called the event "a chance to enjoy the holiday season with our fans and those less fortunate than us.''

"We've got great support here,'' Leach said. "Our fans show a lot of commitment to us. We wanted to show our commitment to them, so together we're committed like the pig.''

I wonder just how committed the Bills can be, if they think their performance last night was anything to laugh about?

Say or think what you will about Mike Leach, but I want my ham...

Coach Leach To Distribute Christmas Hams On Saturday

:lol:

Sounds like a great idea - there's a guy down in Lubbock, TX who has built a winning program from the ground up, has not had a losing season since he arrived there in 2000, is recognized as one of the most innovative offensive minds in football, and likes to give away a helluva lotta hams...

Mike Leach

You really like this guy huh lol

sounds to me after hitting your link he is the kind of coach the Bills N E E D

Hey if Mike Smith( Falcons )and Soprano ( Fishes..sorry I'm old school) can do it.......

Why not Leach ?? cant be any worse than Penis Jauron

Cowher is not just a spitter...He's a SB winning HC...He commands respect...His Career Record as a HC is 149-90...His Record in the Playoffs is 12-9...Compared to this joke of an idiot we have running the show Cowher is like a combo of Lombardi and Noll... :lol:

[/quot

Fire DJ Yesterday already! and hire Cowher !! I'm all for that..u think we sold some season tickets? Hire Cowher and next season there won't be any individual seats available and there will be a season ticket waiting list as well. Ralph could even get away with raising prices some as the product will be as good as the tailgate parties, but if they can't get Cowher then Tony Dungy or any other coach that has a track record of success. DJ has consistently been a losing coach since day 1 and I didn't like it from the onset!! I'm already Peed off and they haven't played a game that counts yet! Looks like a

5 win season !! UNLESS?? (FIRE DJ).

I wrote a thread on the BBMB last night and just as I expected, it was quickly moved.

Somebody from OBD had it moved, THEN DELETED, not a mod! I complained, and they said "its out of our hands!"

Chris Brown is interviewing Aaron Maybin on 97 Rock and you can clearly hear the players laughing in the background, this went on through the next 2 interviews. Continuous laughter...

Sounded like several, I say several ( more then 5 ) making jokes, or just plain old kidding around. Its was loud and ongoing.

How long do you think Bill Parcells or Bill Billechick would put up with that garbage?

We lose 17-0 and the players are having a great old time at their lockers, while Buffalo fans are frustrated, aggravated, and down!

I still can't believe it!

Several fans heard the same thing, wrote threads and they were deleted within seconds.....I am telling you guys, IT WAS A REAL DISGRACE....

Obviously somebody at OBD realized this was totally inappropriate behavior by the players after a SHUT OUT and quickly tried to cover it up!

But its too late, everyone listening was outraged!

If I was Chris Brown, my very next question to Dick Jauron would be...."How can a team, just shut out in an embarrassing loss, be heard laughing in YOUR LOCKER ROOM!

You be the judge.....Now you know why I predicted Ralph will fire Jauron by Monday!!!

-Die Hard 1967

I heard the same thing and was appalled. I guess I blame the "veteran" leadership on the team, which in turn should be trying to keep their coach's job if they do indeed want that. Most depressing is I figured out how much I pay for DirecTV, along with the HD option and it comes out to $23/game to see them lose most of the season!

I have been looking on 97 Rock this afternoon, I am sure I can find it!

It was the very first 3 interviews

Thanks to you & Lori for checking. I couldn't find it on their site, but it is pretty cluttered. Hopefully it will show up somewhere. I'm not saying you're lying, but if I'm going to be indignant I would like it to be for something I heard myself.

The Bills lost 17-0 to the defending SuperBowl champions in a preseason game and there was some laughter in the lockerroom afterwards?? OMG!!!

Some of you guys need to check your meds if you think this is a big deal...

Its not just the game, it is the accumulation. Multiple poor showings in pre season, no bright spots, no fire, no passion...…

Among many in Bills nation the hope is just to hear there was something that looked good or one series that the starters did well or something, anything. It makes you just say to yourself that it sound like they don't care, why should I?

Hey DieHard I didn't want to quote your entire post for redundancy's sake, very solid.

In the last month there is a plethora of reasons to feel complete disgust with this team.

First you have the whole 3-4 defense and failure to practice against it debacle.

Then you have the information come out that the coaches aren't encouraging press coverage by our DB's.

For this entire preseason we have a QB who is playing like a gigantic, scared bumbling retard.

And now you have evidence of players laughing in the locker room right around the time that the coach is saying there is real reason to be concerned with the team.

Every single angering reason comes right down to coaching and nothing else.

This franchise is dying a slow painful death.

Best description of our quarterback's pre-season so far. :lol: