DJ: "We punted it well and we covered it well..."

Big Turk

I saw excerpts of his post game conference. He pretty much blasted the whole performance. If you are complaining about that statement, you are taking it out of context. He was being sarcastic about how bad the performance was.

He said the defense didn't do well enough on third downs, but at least hung in there considering how little the offense did.

Nothing that he said was outrageous or out of line with what everyone saw on TV.

I saw excerpts of his post game conference. He pretty much blasted the whole performance. If you are complaining about that statement, you are taking it out of context. He was being sarcastic about how bad the performance was.

He said the defense didn't do well enough on third downs, but at least hung in there considering how little the offense did.

Nothing that he said was outrageous or out of line with what everyone saw on TV.

Spot on. I'm seeing the cracks appear in DJ's stone-cold facade, too. There might be hope for him, yet. Now, all he needs to do is bench the guys who need benching, and not ruin what he's started by calling them out publicly. If he fails to do that, then I'll go right back to hating his guts.

Spot on. I'm seeing the cracks appear in DJ's stone-cold facade, too. There might be hope for him, yet. Now, all he needs to do is bench the guys who need benching, and not ruin what he's started by calling them out publicly. If he fails to do that, then I'll go right back to hating his guts.

Don't set asside that hatred so quickly... he's still DICK.

The part that gets me is the coaches never seem to get mad, they just point out the few positives (good punt coverage) and make BS excuses for the negatives, along with empty promises to correct the glaring mistakes. 4 years later, the same old BS!