OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: BILLS VS STEELERS 8/29/2009

sven233

• Replies 806
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Other than Maybin and Leodis, and maybe K. Mitchell, I just really don't know what this team is doing. They have this no huddle offense that doesn't help anything, because Trent can't find anyone to throw the ball to, we can't run the ball, and we can't pickup first downs...I think, all things considered, our defense has played well considering the offense has been unbelievably horrid.

Trent was average in college, what made anyone think he was more than a backup in the NFL?

I know he was on a bad Stanford team, but his backups stayed healthy and performed close to his level.

For those that listened to Bill Walsh, I hope you realize he also worried Trent had limited potential.

If you notice, he is no better now, then he was his first season. He has reached his ceiling and is a career backup.

I question his mental toughness, physical toughness and arm strength. Those are a lot of worries to have about your franchise QB, which is why I never thought he would amount to much.

The QB who will lead us to the playoffs isn't on the roster yet. Hell, I don't even know if he's been born yet.

This team needs changes from the top down. They need a real GM, who will hire a competent head coach.

Trent and Dick seem like nice guys, I just don't want either with such important roles on my favorite football team.

Walsh, while broadcasting a BYU game that I personally watched, also said that this guy had more potential than any other QB in college football that year to be a great NFL QB: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Walsh_(American_football).

Take what he says with a grain of salt.

Now what is the reason?

1. Is it Edwards inability to play against the 3-4?

2. Is the coaching staff unable to prepare the offense to play a 3-4?

This is sad....downright sad... :censored:

3. Trent Edwards sucks

Now what is the reason?

1. Is it Edwards inability to play against the 3-4?

2. Is the coaching staff unable to prepare the offense to play a 3-4?

This is sad....downright sad... :censored:

Edwards looks WORSE than Losman...that is something I never thought I would say...he looks downright pathetic...

they need to just play Fitzpatrick cause this kid has absolutely zero confidence in himself right now...

LMFAO @ it's just preseason

And??

It's only preseason, so the real offense has not been installed?

The defense is running bare bones plays as not to give away

too much for the regular season?

Sorry, we really need to establish some momentum for the regular season here.

Trent needs, or needed, at least one sustained drive. Get into a rhythm and at

least toss an out pass, that actually gets to the receiver!

Sorry, it's not ONLY preseason. It's practice for the regular season.

Defense hasn't looked too bad.

They have gotten no help from the offense, and Big Ben made some good plays out of nothing to keep that last drive alive.

I would like to see a big play now and then, and some more push on the line, but other than that they kept the Steelers in check with our O doing nothing but 3 and outs for most of the half.

OK, here is the good news. The Las Vegas line for Buffalo TOTAL WINS SEASON is Over/Under 7. Take the under and rake in the dough$$. This team is as soft as a Hot Sam Pretzel. My god, this is terrible.

How sad is it that I just read that "Buffalo TOTAL WINGS SEASON." Forget this game, I'm getting hungry.

OK, here is the good news. The Las Vegas line for Buffalo TOTAL WINS SEASON is Over/Under 7. Take the under and rake in the dough$$. This team is as soft as a Hot Sam Pretzel. My god, this is terrible.

Why would you ever make that bet? Jauron's teams, going back to the Bears, have been 7-9 four years in a row.