Watching Howard Stern on E! Right Now

taterhill

I dunno...She just doesnt do it for me...Am I gay ?

:P

112510[/snapback]

To me Beth O is more girl next door hot then super uber hot. I think inpart because of her personality and she doesn't have the best face in the world. In part she reminds me of blonde Natalie Portman, that some were gushing over a few days ago, both are hot but not top 10 material IMHO. Granted if I were to meet either in person I'd probably be going crazy.

Infact when think of Beth O, I am often reminded of a female friend of mine that would love to be more then to be more then friends with. I might be biased but think my friend has a better face yet Beth has the better body but not by much. Feel free to take a look at my personal photo and let me know what you think.

To me Beth O is more girl next door hot then super uber hot.  I think inpart because of her personality and she doesn't have the best face in the world. In part she reminds me of blonde Natalie Portman, that some were gushing over a few days ago, both are hot but not top 10 material IMHO. Granted if I were to meet either in person I'd probably be going crazy.

Infact when think of Beth O, I am often reminded of a female friend of mine that would love to be more then to be more then friends with. I might be biased but think my friend has a better face yet Beth has the better body but not by much. Feel free to take a look at my personal photo and let me know what you think.

112512[/snapback]

Pretty Lady. :P

I dunno...She just doesnt do it for me...Am I gay ?

:P

112510[/snapback]

While I don't know if your gay and not that there would be anything wrong with that but I agree to me she's nice looking but not "hot." Howard could get a different model every night but he's not the type and has strong family ties which I like.

Would she be with Howard if he wasnt who he was?    Ah the perks of stardom.

113106[/snapback]

Of Course not.....neither would the million hot women that want to get with him...Man I'd love to look as ugly as him and get all the ladies he could get if he wanted...

She looks like a Lizard with them big teeth and bony cheeks, she`s waaay to skinny to the point of ugly, and that hair is pathetic.....tall ,skinny,bad hair and ugly to boot!.... .Howard an her are two of a kind.