Ted Kennedy...RIP

Hopefully (and it's looking good) this healthcare bill will pass...Kennedy was one of the moving figures behind it.

Only took half an hour and a self reply by the OP to turn this into a political ad :unsure:

Now that's out of the way, RIP Teddy and my condolences to your family

Only took half an hour and a self reply by the OP to turn this into a political ad :unsure:

Jesus H Christ! Now I've pretty much heard it all from the resident dumbass here....Ted Kennedy was a football player right!? So he should only be remembered for the things he did on the field. :P

July 27th cover of Newsweek "We're almost there" The Long Struggle for Universal Health Care by Edward M. Kennedy.

Naw, according to a moronic ignoramous like you Kennedy wouldn't want to be remembered for the thing he wanted passed the most...instead we'll reserve the thread for bukkake middlemen like Eryntheturd and whackoff and Jim Pallin in Anchorage bringing up Mary jo for 100 posts.

God you are dumb.

Congratulations!!! You are the first I ever put on ignore. Man...I know I'm going to miss the invaluable pearls you offer here on a weekly...I mean daily...sorry hourly....(minutely?) basis.

Typical liberal response...Squash free speech :unsure:

Jesus H Christ! Now I've pretty much heard it all from the resident dumbass here....Ted Kennedy was a football player right!? So he should only be remembered for the things he did on the field. :unsure:

July 27th cover of Newsweek "We're almost there" The Long Struggle for Universal Health Care by Edward M. Kennedy.

Naw, according to a moronic ignoramous like you Kennedy wouldn't want to be remembered for the thing he wanted passed the most...instead we'll reserve the thread for bukkake middlemen like Eryntheturd and whackoff and Jim Pallin in Anchorage bringing up Mary jo for 100 posts.

God you are dumb.

Wait. He's a lying cowardly murderer but he would prefer to be remembered as someone who pushed welfare health care? Your insights are remarkable.

Sorry to see Ted Kennedy passed, he truly was a gentleman when I worked for him and with his office. He and Senator Lautenberg dropped what they were debating one day in the Senate cloakroom and showed their grandfatherly side. They took time to play with my then 4 month old son Noah during a weekend floor debate. Noah played right to them, who was on my chest in a baby bjorn. I will always remember Kennedy's smile.

For a link to a photo that I took of him during a party convention click on

Photograph Senator Ted Kennedy with Representative Ed Markey taken by Fischer Williams Photographic Studios, (Copywrited - all rights reserved - do not reproduce without permission)

Link Fixed

Sorry to see Ted Kennedy passed, he truly was a gentleman when I worked for him and with his office. He and Senator Lautenberg dropped what they were debating one day in the Senate cloakroom and showed their granfatherly side. They took time to play with my then 4 month old son Noah during a weekend floor debate. Noah played right to them, who was on my chest in a baby bjorn. I will always remember Kennedy's smile.

For a link to a photo that I took of him during a party convention click on Photo of Senator Ted Kennedy taken by Fischer Williams Photographic Studios. (Copyrighted - all rights reserved)

Cool name for a kid, if I have to say so.

RIP.

Took the local radio all of five minutes. "Ted Kennedy passed away this morning. This is expected to offer a boost to health care reform."

Sorry to see Ted Kennedy passed, he truly was a gentleman when I worked for him and with his office. He and Senator Lautenberg dropped what they were debating one day in the Senate cloakroom and showed their granfatherly side. They took time to play with my then 4 month old son Noah during a weekend floor debate. Noah played right to them, who was on my chest in a baby bjorn. I will always remember Kennedy's smile.

For a link to a photo that I took of him during a party convention click on

Photograph Senator Ted Kennedy with Representative Ed Markey taken by Fischer Williams Photographic Studios, (Copywrited - all rights reserved - do not reproduce without permission)

Link Fixed

If only we could apply that to people.

Took the local radio all of five minutes. "Ted Kennedy passed away this morning. This is expected to offer a boost to health care reform."

Boost to health care reform??? Pass a poorly written bill because Kennedy died? It is doomed to fail thanks to Congress having pork-barrel legislation to appease all of their special interests, rather than addressing only health care in the bill. Obama is turning into a huge joke. In a matter of seven months he has gone from having huge support to a negative approval rating.

BTW, my thoughts go out to the Kennedy family and my thoughts also go out to Mary Jo Kopechne's family, 40 years later.

Whether Ted Kennedy is rotting in hell or is up in heaven is between him and his God. If he was a smart man, somewhere, sometime, he got on his knees and begged for forgiveness.

I have no love for the man and will not miss his brand of politics. Hopefully his state replaces him with someone who represents them better.

Why was my post last night deleted? All I said was that it would be getting hot soon for him.

Ted Kennedy is not to be worshiped. He killed a woman in 1969. The only reason he got away with it was his name. He should have been in prison for the last 40 years, not serving in the Senate.

Whether Ted Kennedy is rotting in hell or is up in heaven is between him and his God. If he was a smart man, somewhere, sometime, he got on his knees and begged for forgiveness.

I have no love for the man and will not miss his brand of politics. Hopefully his state replaces him with someone who represents them better.

Pretty much felt the same when the much lionized, canonized, deified Ronnie Ray-gun bit the dust. My opinion of him politically speaking (and also acting wise) was that he was basically evil and useless. I thought his funeral was going to go on for a month and while I thought he was pretty much our worst president ever (pre-Bush of course) I never said what the dimwits here are saying about heaven or hell....as if anybody has an idea here about the afterlife.

If you can't figure out the irony of your statement that you just made, then nevermind...

Me telling someone to have respect for the dead? If you are referring to Mary Jo, that is way in the past. In my mind, no use in bringing that up today.

Pretty much felt the same when the much lionized, canonized, deified Ronnie Ray-gun bit the dust. My opinion of him politically speaking (and also acting wise) was that he was basically evil and useless. I thought his funeral was going to go on for a month and while I thought he was pretty much our worst president ever (pre-Bush of course) I never said what the dimwits here are saying about heaven or hell....as if anybody has an idea here about the afterlife.

Apples to Oranges. Reagan was the President. Secondly, he never killed anyone and left the scene nor did he get caught cheating while in college. I took the high road in my post, yet in response you still felt the need to compare Ted Kennedy to someone more accomplished than he and didn't have the decency to at least spell his name correctly.

Classy as always there Hedd.

WOW...I heard the news this morning and almost drove off a bridge.

:unsure:

I never quite got the "mistakes of his youth" excuses for Chappaquiddick. He was 37 years old and already in the Senate in 1969! Yet still out getting drunk and chasing college girls (of course that continued on for decades). Gee, what a statesman.

My sympathies are with his family because it sucks when someone dies, but this was not a man of high character.

U gonna feel the same way about OJ when he dies? or is 'killing' 2 people crossing over that line.....

Me telling someone to have respect for the dead? If you are referring to Mary Jo, that is way in the past. In my mind, no use in bringing that up today.

Apples to Oranges. Reagan was the President. Secondly, he never killed anyone and left the scene nor did he get caught cheating while in college. I took the high road in my post, yet in response you still felt the need to compare Ted Kennedy to someone more accomplished than he and didn't have the decency to at least spell his name correctly.

Classy as always there Hedd.

Excuses, Excuses. Reagan was a party flipper and not that great a president despite his rhetoric. I could go on... but no sense... I do not want to stoop to level of some on this board. My only statement is that for those who would condemn the man remember that you are not God and don't make that decision.

On the man, as usual with most people, Sen. Kennedy lived a complicated life and whether your forgive him for his transgressions and how he bypassed dealing with them as a young man or not...,I am sure all of you know the exact facts of what happened or not, ...he had a substantive influence on our lives.

I did (do) not always agree with his political stances and thought he often reached across the aisle way too much, especially with Bush W. That being said, I am not going to prejudge him or Reagan on issues that I have no authority or business enunciating.