A prediction for Sunday....

Buftex

I am not going to say that the Bills will win this game in New England, but I think it will be close, not the blow-out some seem to sense. Over the last 3 1/2 seasons, we have pretty much but beaten soundly by the Pats (exception being opening day 2003). Now that the Bills seem to be clicking a little better on offense, I think we will see that this coaching staff is much more adept at coming up with a game plan to attack the Patriots weaknesses (great as they are, they do have them) than the previous coaching staff. Gripe about MM/TC's play calling, but realize, this coaching staff has been very effective at making adjustments. When GW was here, you never had the feeling that we would do anything different, week to week, or half to half. I am looking forward to seeing what they can come up with. If the NE secondary is still banged up, there might be the temptation to let Drew throw a little more than the last few weeks. I like the way our recievers match up with their secondary, particularly without Ty Law....

I am not going to say that the Bills will win this game in New England, but I think it will be close, not the blow-out some seem to sense.  Over the last 3 1/2 seasons, we have pretty much but beaten soundly by the Pats (exception being opening day 2003).  Now that the Bills seem to be clicking a little better on offense, I think we will see that this coaching staff is much more adept at coming up with a game plan to attack the Patriots weaknesses (great as they are, they do have them) than the previous coaching staff.  Gripe about MM/TC's play calling, but realize, this coaching staff has been very effective at making adjustments.  When GW was here, you never had the feeling that we would do anything different, week to week, or half to half.  I am looking forward to seeing what they can come up with.  If the NE secondary is still banged up, there might be the temptation to let Drew throw a little more than the last few weeks.  I like the way our recievers match up with their secondary, particularly without Ty Law....

112083[/snapback]

BB won't let Drew throw the ball until we prove we can run on them. A few well-timed draws and screens should cool their heels a bit. Like you, I'm not overly optimistic, but I think we can make a game of it.

My prediction....Pain! (ala clubber Lang)

I see BB Setting Drew up on the first play from scimmage. I would fully expect the deep pass.

After that I run blitz the hell out of the Bills. Prove to me you can stop me from blitzing you.

Personally I would come out with 2 backs, 1 WR and 2 TE and smack NE square in the grill with WM right off of the bat. With the way our D is playing I would try to keep it within 7 going into the 4th. Until that time I beat the hell out of their DL with WM, Joe Burns and some henry mixed in. (Again I don't play the guy I am trading that much for fear of injury). come the 4th quarter our OL should be on a roll, the backs on a roll and their DL is sucking wind.

Belichick will look to take away our biggest strength on offense and that is Willis. Expect for him to do so as he always does figure out a way.

So, it'll up to Drew to come thru for us. I'm not all that confident Drew can, at least not against Belchick, for he hardly ever has.

I think we'll have to win this on special teams and via the turnover battle.

Patriots: OUT: CB Ty Law (Foot); CB Tyrone Pool (Knee).

QUESTIONABLE: WR Deion Branch (Knee); LB Matt Chatham (Hamstring).

PROBABLE: CB Asante Samuel (Shoulder); LB Larry Izzo (Knee); QB Tom Brady (Shoulder); QB Jim Miller (Shoulder).

Let the record state-I predict the Bills win Sunday! New England is very vulnerable. They are banged up and have not been dominant this year. Dillon will not run on us. Noone does. We need to pressure Marcia and I think Kelsay and Schobel will. When the hell was the last primetime game we played? Our Bills are gonna be so fuggin pumped up! I think Drew is playing with something to prove right now. JP has put a fire under his ass and Drew wants to prove the doubters wrong. What better vindication for him then to beat New England at Foxboro? We will shock New England this week

I hope the Bills win convincingly, but this is a bad match up for Buffalo.

We are weak in 2 areas on Defense, pass rush, and pass defense. The last 2 games we won were in extreme windy conditions at home. It could of been different if opposing teams were better capable of throwing.

Brady is strong at finding open receivers, especially if he has time to throw or if a D commits extra personel to the pass rush

On offense we have a strong rushing game, however we are still average at best in the passing game. We do not have a complete enough game on either side of the Ball IMO. Anything can happen, but on paper we should lose this game by a score or 2.

It would be nice to see the good guys step their game up another notch and really give us something to be excited about. A win Sunday will remove most of that lingering bad taste left over from the 1st 1/4 of the season.

Marc Bulger/Torry Holt and Isaac Bruce should have done the same LAST week.

112393[/snapback]

They don't have a stud RB any more.

First play from scrimmage for the Bills: 4 wide and Willis breaks a huge run on the draw and sets up the whole tempo of the game. I think DB has a big game with nearly 300 yards passing. McGahee also will get 100 yards rushing and 2 TD's.

Patriots: OUT: CB Ty Law (Foot); CB Tyrone Pool (Knee).

QUESTIONABLE: WR Deion Branch (Knee); LB Matt Chatham (Hamstring).

PROBABLE: CB Asante Samuel (Shoulder); LB Larry Izzo (Knee); QB Tom Brady (Shoulder); QB Jim Miller (Shoulder).

112367[/snapback]

Think we could use Bobby Shaw about now? If only for a decoy, I'd feel more confident with him out there then Aiken and/or Smith.