This season is probably a wash and most know it

Lets be fair already, looking at the organization, the talent, especially on the OL, and the defensive side of the ball (excluding Jauron's obsession with corners) this Buffalo Bills team is a 5-7 win team, tops. Sure T.O will bring us some interesting moments, but I have zero, and I mean ZERO confidence in Jauron and for that matter, Ralph's Circle Of Trust.

Having said that, pass on the 'I am done with the Buffalo Bills forever' posts. I did that and it was moronic. Of course we will be back, the Bills will never, EVER leave our system (unless THEY leave Buffalo themselves, that is a different topic altogether)

I for one have made some good friends and acquaintances over the years because of my allegiance to the Buffalo Bills, and for that I am grateful. I enjoy the anticipation of watching a game at a Buffalo Bills bar, or going to a game, the tailgate, the times you enjoy with friends or other Bills friends who become friends for a day, or you even become friends after that.

Enjoy the beer.

Enjoy the food.

Enjoy sporting that JP Losman jersey if all of the others are in the laundry (You know who you are)

Enjoy the tailgates.

Enjoy singing Lets Go Buffalo after a touchdown, win or lose.

Will I get pissed off at the Bills this year? Oh yeah, but now I will take a step back and realize: We are damn lucky to sit back and enjoy a day of NFL football. And even though things might look bleak for the Bills, I will still hope that every offseason, they get it right somehow, like buying a scratch off and hoping to win $1000.

Till the bitter end, Let's Go Buffalo!

Lets be fair already, looking at the organization, the talent, especially on the OL, and the defensive side of the ball (excluding Jauron's obsession with corners) this Buffalo Bills team is a 5-7 win team, tops. Sure T.O will bring us some interesting moments, but I have zero, and I mean ZERO confidence in Jauron and for that matter, Ralph's Circle Of Trust.

you've lost faith in yourself?

I for one have made some good friends and acquaintances over the years because of my allegiance to the Buffalo Bills, and for that I am grateful. I enjoy the anticipation of watching a game at a Buffalo Bills bar, or going to a game, the tailgate, the times you enjoy with friends or other Bills friends who become friends for a day, or you even become friends after that.

Enjoy the beer.

Enjoy the food.

Enjoy sporting that JP Losman jersey if all of the others are in the laundry (You know who you are)

Enjoy the tailgates.

Will I get pissed off at the Bills this year? Oh yeah, but now I will take a step back and realize: We are damn lucky to sit back and enjoy a day of NFL football. And even though things might look bleak for the Bills, I will still hope that every offseason, they get it right somehow, like buying a scratch off and hoping to win $1000.

This says it all...I'm so excited to be coming to Buffalo for the home opener and going to Charlotte for the big Bills Backers "away" game. I love it all.

And FWIW - the Bills are going to suck again this year.

Go Bills.

Try college football. Pick a team like Texas, Florida, USC. They are good every season, and you will rarely be let down.

Early season prediction: Florida over Texas in the Nat'l Championship game. (same prediction as last year)

Having said that, pass on the 'I am done with the Buffalo Bills forever' posts. I did that and it was moronic. Of course we will be back, the Bills will never, EVER leave our system (unless THEY leave Buffalo themselves, that is a different topic altogether)

Enjoy the beer.

Enjoy the food.

Enjoy the tailgates.

You are a very good bills fan. So are all of us.

This product is unacceptable. Even if we catch lightening in a bottle (and we won't, QUOTE ME ON THAT), it's just dumb sh-- luck.

we're badly run and none of us should accept that.

There's something about that charging buffalo that gets my blood moving. When that same passion is not shared by those running the organization, it makes me very angry. Yes, it's just a game in the cosmic sense, but on a more tangible level it's the pride of a region.

I for one am sick of squandering that pride on cheapness and ignorance. This bills fan has truly had enough. This product sucks ass and i'm not buying it anymore. They have 8 games or so to prove me wrong before i become a complete and total negative nancy, but i think i've heard this song before...

You are a very good bills fan. So are all of us.

This product is unacceptable. Even if we catch lightening in a bottle (and we won't, QUOTE ME ON THAT), it's just dumb sh-- luck.

we're badly run and none of us should accept that.

There's something about that charging buffalo that gets my blood moving. When that same passion is not shared by those running the organization, it makes me very angry. Yes, it's just a game in the cosmic sense, but on a more tangible level it's the pride of a region.

I for one am sick of squandering that pride on cheapness and ignorance. This bills fan has truly had enough. This product sucks ass and i'm not buying it anymore. They have 8 games or so to prove me wrong before i become a complete and total negative nancy, but i think i've heard this song before...

You are one tortured soul judging from the complete contradiction in your last two sentences.

Not buying it anymore means just that. Don't p*ssy out after eight games and THEN stop buying. Stop buying NOW. Make a stand. Show Ralph and Co. who's boss. C'mon, end it already!

GO BILLS!!!

this site is unreal, it is week 3 of the preseason, and people are calling the season shot, our starters are healthy, or at the most have minor not threatening injuries and our offense has struggled a little bit, so the season is over? this is unreal, get the regular season started all ready please i can't take anymore over analysis

this site is unreal, it is week 3 of the preseason, and people are calling the season shot, our starters are healthy, or at the most have minor not threatening injuries and our offense has struggled a little bit, so the season is over? this is unreal, get the regular season started all ready please i can't take anymore over analysis

Are you kidding me? If/when the Bills struggle, especially early, the regular season analysis by the wimps around here will make the pre-season negativity look downright quixotic.

GO BILLS!!!

Try college football. Pick a team like Texas, Florida, USC. They are good every season, and you will rarely be let down.

Early season prediction: Florida over Texas in the Nat'l Championship game. (same prediction as last year)

I understand your point, but isn't that the easy way out? Just picking a good team to be a fan of so that you'll be "happy" when they win? Seems rather artificial. I was born a Bills fan, the Bills "chose" me, in a sense. It doesn't seem right to not root for a team that represents your hometown. Furthermore, I can't really understand local baseball fanatics here. We don't have a team. I respect the fact that you love the game, but how can you really get up and down with a team that doesn't have anything to do with Buffalo? My roommate is a die-hard Yankees fan. Why? We're not New Yorkers, what do they have to do with us? It doesn't make sense to me. I can't latch onto any big city, big market team. Its not my identity. I know there's a LOT of Yankees fans on this board. That's fine. It just strikes me as easy. They have 26 championships. Buffalo teams? 0. Its not easy to like a loser. But I have to.

I admit it would be a lot easier to just declare myself a Patriots fan to enjoy watching football. I just will never bring myself to change alliances. When the Bills ultimately move, I will still be a football fan, I just don't know if I can ever devote my heart to another team the same way. It's a love/hate thing. I really hate being a Bills and Sabres fan. Its really bad for your health. What else can I do?

:thumbsup: thank you!

Enjoy the beer.

Enjoy the food.

Enjoy the tailgates.

Good post .... sums up life as a Bills fan.

However as one who has left buffalo I tell you that the loyalty runs just as deep. There are Bills backers all over this country. Reality of life (job primarily) doesn't allow some to remain in Buffalo but it does not in any way diminish our desire to see the Bills win or for the city of Buffalo to see a renewal.

What you mis is that this preseason is a direct reflection of all the Jauron years and a continuation of 9 years of mediocre at best teams? Perhaps some new light will shine when the real season starts but tell me what you have seen so far that indicates this will happen. Same coaches, same offense and same pathetic results on the field. These are not the Kelly years where the Bills could coast through the preseason and then kick it up twenty notches when the games counted.