Whos everyones surprise cuts this year?

K-Gun10

Shouman gets cut- unexpectally With stupar coming on strong in preseason, he will back up Fine, with nelson getting alot of reps towards end of season

Denney gets cut- just simply the odd man out i dont see kelsay getting cut and bryan anhd ellis will be tough to cut this will be hard to do for the front office but i see it getting done with needing to make room for maybin to, expect him to sign on with another team quickly, prolly an afc east team imo.

McCargo get cut- im not saying Corey Mace has looked great but i think its time for a change with having lots of depth at DE i see whoever the 4th DT bieng just inactive on gameday so why not just let him keep practicing and developing and at this point it cant hurt and again with depth of maybin at DE

thoughts??????????

Shouman gets cut- unexpectally With stupar coming on strong in preseason, he will back up Fine, with nelson getting alot of reps towards end of season

Denney gets cut- just simply the odd man out i dont see kelsay getting cut and bryan anhd ellis will be tough to cut this will be hard to do for the front office but i see it getting done with needing to make room for maybin to, expect him to sign on with another team quickly, prolly an afc east team imo.

McCargo get cut- im not saying Corey Mace has looked great but i think its time for a change with having lots of depth at DE i see whoever the 4th DT bieng just inactive on gameday so why not just let him keep practicing and developing and at this point it cant hurt and again with depth of maybin at DE

thoughts??????????

Derek Fine

Denney or Kelsay

Stupor has been too good to be cut, and some one has got to go. Same argument for Ellis and Bryan, they have played too well in comparison to the two headed "high motor" twins. The status quo is unacceptable and cutting one of these two guys in itself is a measure of redemption that will give us all a level of satisfaction.

Seeing as how the coaches have said Schouman is the best TE on the team right now he wont get cut whether you or I like it.

I would have to say there is a good shot for Kelsay or Denney to get cut and I wouldn't be surprised to see Schobel go. Especially if he is hurt again after this last preseason game. (not practicing today)

I think Hamdan is going to be gone. I just don't see us having the room to keep 3 QB's this yr having to keep an extra receiver since we have Owens and wont next year.

With the emergence of Ellis and Bryan, and addition of Maybin, I really think it's possible a surprise DE cut comes at the expense of Kelsay or Denney. That's really the only "surprise" I can think of. Ko Simpson being cut wouldn't be a surprise, as everything the Bills have done at the S position suggests they have no confidence in him.

I think between Kelsey & Denney, it comes down to contract status. Personally, I'd prefer to cut Kelsey rather than Denney. I assume he's currently more expensive too, just matters when Denney cnt is up.

I'll put my vote on Roscoe. Awesome returner, but has yet to be able to make much of an impact at WR. WR is a deep position.

Disappointingly, I've seen Wendling make a couple of boo-boos on ST. I blame him for the fake punt TD as I assume he was responsible for contain.

Youboty &/or Florence I'd say are likely casualties.

thoughts??????????

I am not one who normally corrects spelling or grammar on this board, but what the f*ck is "prolly" is that trolley spelled wrong? Are they taking a trolley out of Buffalo? I am "probably" wrong on that though.

I think between Kelsey & Denney, it comes down to contract status. Personally, I'd prefer to cut Kelsey rather than Denney. I assume he's currently more expensive too, just matters when Denney cnt is up.

I'll put my vote on Roscoe. Awesome returner, but has yet to be able to make much of an impact at WR. WR is a deep position.

Disappointingly, I've seen Wendling make a couple of boo-boos on ST. I blame him for the fake punt TD as I assume he was responsible for contain.

Youboty &/or Florence I'd say are likely casualties.

No way on earth that Roscoe gets cut. They might still try to trade him, but they get too much in the return game for a guy who is still on a relatively inexpensive rookie contract.