What week will DJ be fired?

sharper802

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my wet dreams it would be this week but I am going for after week three. I figure a blowout loss to NE, a bothced time-out or 4th down call against TB, and another blowout against NO should just about do it.

Haha. The funniest thing about your scenario is that I can picture those things unfolding very easily.

In my wet dreams it would be this week but I am going for after week three. I figure a blowout loss to NE, a bothced time-out or 4th down call against TB, and another blowout against NO should just about do it.

if you knew anything about Ralph or Bills history you would know he simply doesnt have a history of firing coaches during the season...yes its happened but not in over 20 years and with what coaches make now wont be happening again

people need to get used to the idea of Jauron being head coach bc thats not changing anytime soon and will most likely continue in 2010...Ralph would rather keep Jauron or any other coach then have to fire him and still have to pay him

All depends on how ugly it gets at RWS. I don't think Ralph makes any move at this stage of the game unless he is truly embarrassed by fan behavior (see: TD, 2005)

56,000 season tickets holders should be able to make it pretty ugly for Jauron, Russ and Ralph to show up for home games.

might be interesting to watch who is the scapegoat

he wont get fired this year..no way..he is way too mediocre to be bad enough for Ralph to fire him

if you knew anything about Ralph or Bills history you would know he simply doesnt have a history of firing coaches during the season...yes its happened but not in over 20 years and with what coaches make now wont be happening again

people need to get used to the idea of Jauron being head coach bc thats not changing anytime soon and will most likely continue in 2010...Ralph would rather keep Jauron or any other coach then have to fire him and still have to pay him

/thread

He's done it three times in the past...but I guess there's no real history behind it...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Buffa...ls_head_coaches

56,000 season tickets holders should be able to make it pretty ugly for Jauron, Russ and Ralph to show up for home games.

might be interesting to watch who is the scapegoat

At the same time those 56,000 season ticket holders are part of the reason that this ongoing debacle has not changed. As long as folks continue to pony up the money and Ralph's bottom line looks solid why would he wish to change anything?

Start the booing early maybe Brandon will get the message to RW

Although Dick strikes me as a really nice guy, the tide against him is rising just as it did here in Chicago. It's a mirror image really of then. He'll have to win a lot of games in the regular season to stem the tide because his public persona as a coach instills zero confidence in the fans. When you don't win and you're really dull you don't keep the job.

you are correct

If Ralph did not fire Dick last year after the 2-8 collapse, he will never pull the plug

Dick will complete his contract as long as Ralph lives.

then he will get extended because Ralph will view him as a good luck charm

He's done it three times in the past...but I guess there's no real history behind it...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Buffa...ls_head_coaches

3 times and how long has he owned the team? how many times in the past 30 years? the last time he did it was when?

like i said, Ralph does not have a history of firing head coaches during the season especially in todays NFL with head coaches making what they do