McCargo...

Erik

I noticed that Tim Graham gave him props in his thoughts on the game. He had been very underwhelming in the preseason so far. Did he step it up last night or what? It's looking more and more like we're going to have to count on this guy to make plays this year. For those who got the game live...how did he look?

I noticed that Tim Graham gave him props in his thoughts on the game. He had been very underwhelming in the preseason so far. Did he step it up last night or what? It's looking more and more like we're going to have to count on this guy to make plays this year. For those who got the game live...how did he look?

And also D Bell?

McCargo was active, which was nice to see. He also blew up Puke Preston on a GB fumble (unfortunately Puke recovered the fumble).

And also D Bell?

D. Bell got some playing time at LT with the starters and more than held his own. Perhaps the coaching staff wants to see if he is ready to move up sooner rather than later. It would of course jumble the OL once again, but if Bell can continue to hold his own against the other team's starters, my OL would look like this:

LT: D. Bell

LG: Andy Levitre

C: Eric Wood

RG: Brad Butler

RT: Langston Walker

Hangartner reprises his Carolina Panther role as first man off of the bench at G, C

D. Bell got some playing time at LT with the starters and more than held his own. Perhaps the coaching staff wants to see if he is ready to move up sooner rather than later. It would of course jumble the OL once again, but if Bell can continue to hold his own against the other team's starters, my OL would look like this:

Hangartner reprises his Carolina Panther role as first man off of the bench at G, C

I think that would be a much better Oline.

i like your OL alot. This seems practial. Maybe Chambers at LG -- if he can play it. Levitre is too green still. Bell and Wood are gamers.

If Hangartner's performance this past game in the pivot is what we have to look forward to with 3-4 defenses this year, then this line needs to formulate soon. I know that having two rookies playing next to each other isn't ideal, but they are both intelligent and I believe they would be able to handle the responsibilities. Wood would be solid in the middle! Kent Hull part deux...

I love that oline so much better. The best part is that Butler and walker are in the same spots as last year where they were at least fine.

Hangartner is a huge dissapointment. When you see two RBs have a breakout year like Williams and stewart, you would assume their Center gave them a lot of help. It is sad he isn't performing well. As for wood and levitre, I need to see them more to really get a feel for them. Bell shows promise, but I dont' know if he is ready. But if he is, put him in at LT and walker back on RT.

But I don't think we are going to see many changes to the oline right away. Maybe when the Pats* kill us on monday night they will shift things around.

I absolutely believe that is the projected line for next year Jayballer10, along with a first day pick at tackle to compete with Bell or move inside for Butler. Never liked Butler at guard really......

Projected by whom! This coaching staff and front office DOESN'T HAVE A NEXT YEAR.

If Hangartner's performance this past game in the pivot is what we have to look forward to with 3-4 defenses this year, then this line needs to formulate soon. I know that having two rookies playing next to each other isn't ideal, but they are both intelligent and I believe they would be able to handle the responsibilities. Wood would be solid in the middle! Kent Hull part deux...

Which is amazing given that one of Hangartner's supposed great qualities was his ability to take on the tough NT's in the NFL. I'm not sure if I saw it right but it looked as if Geoffy boy may have been sexually violated on a few plays.

No way does Bell make the leap from the bench to starting LT. Maybe he unseats Butler at RT and Butler moves back inside to guard. Personally while I do not think it will happen this year due to too many moving pieces they can't move Wood to center fast enough. He may be the only one for sure left on the roster playing o-line for the Bills this time next year.

No way does Bell make the leap from the bench to starting LT. Maybe he unseats Butler at RT and Butler moves back inside to guard. Personally while I do not think it will happen this year due to too many moving pieces they can't move Wood to center fast enough. He may be the only one for sure left on the roster playing o-line for the Bills this time next year.

IMO, it won't be right tackle. He hasn't played that much in the pre-season except when Butler was hurt.

IMO, it won't be right tackle. He hasn't played that much in the pre-season except when Butler was hurt.

Plug him in at LT where we need him let him have his trial by fire.

Will strengthen the rest of the line a lot by allowing others to shift to their natural positions... and he may surprise by being at least capable if not outright good. By seasons end we have an experienced LT moving forward, or we know he is not the guy.