Some of you think the Bills are a mess?

Raiders HC faces possible felony assault charges.

Maybe it takes us a few extra weeks to sign our #1 pick but at least Dick Jauron doesn't break the jaw of an assistant coach screaming "I gonna kill you!!' Al Davis hires Tom Cable to be head coach but then insists he picks the coordinators. Anyone who accepts the Raiders HC job needs a head exam.

PTR

Maybe it takes us a few extra weeks to sign our #1 pick but at least Dick Jauron doesn't break the jaw of an assistant coach screaming "I gonna kill you!!' Al Davis hires Tom Cable to be head coach but then insists he picks the coordinators. Anyone who accepts the Raiders HC job needs a head exam.

PTR

Yeah, I'd hate for Dick to show he's actually alive.

The Raiders are the worst franchise in the NFL. People mock Ralph, but Davis is the real fool.

PTR

All I gotta say is that Marv Levy had some assistant coaches who brawled it out in a training class one year,can't recall who though. Special teams coach and D line coach over blocking schemes and what players the will utilize in kickoff coverages?

It just seems to me that you would want coaches, players with a competitive fire on your pro football team. I would really like to see some fire in ole Dickeys eyes for once,or even in his voice.

The Chin, out on the sidelines yelling at players at the top of his lungs and spittle flying out of his mouth, cursing out a player who missed a key assignment, then goes over and pats him and says get it right next time....YEAH BABY!

The Tuna giving his rookie CB the nickname "toast" because he misses so many coverages, always fighting with his QB and making him focus on assignments....YEAH BABY!

You can look at the Raiders as dysfunctional... or you can look at them and say, that head coach has fire inside, lets see where it takes him.

You can look at the Raiders as dysfunctional... or you can look at them and say, that head coach has fire inside, lets see where it takes him.

A fire inside??? How about a chemical imabalance!! It's going to take him to jail or the loony hatch.

PTR

All I gotta say is that Marv Levy had some assistant coaches who brawled it out in a training class one year,can't recall who though. Special teams coach and D line coach over blocking schemes and what players the will utilize in kickoff coverages?

It just seems to me that you would want coaches, players with a competitive fire on your pro football team. I would really like to see some fire in ole Dickeys eyes for once,or even in his voice.

The Chin, out on the sidelines yelling at players at the top of his lungs and spittle flying out of his mouth, cursing out a player who missed a key assignment, then goes over and pats him and says get it right next time....YEAH BABY!

The Tuna giving his rookie CB the nickname "toast" because he misses so many coverages, always fighting with his QB and making him focus on assignments....YEAH BABY!

It's one thing to get into it with a player or another coach, even to the point of it turning into a shoving match, but to actually assault someone and break their jaw is another thing entirely. There is "competitive fire" and then there is dysfunctional behavior made to look like "competitive fire".

PTR

Maybe DJ should have done that with the prior offensive coordinator

Felony assault. Yep, that's how to show you have a pulse.

PTR

Actually, back when this franchise was actually a contender, we had one coach put another's head into a wall so that kind of thing is not necessarily related to franchise quality. If it meant winning more games, I wouldn't care if Jauron and Turk got into a knife fight.

A fire inside??? How about a chemical imabalance!! It's going to take him to jail or the loony hatch.

PTR

Lane Kiffen had problem with that exact same assistant coach and wanted him fired,Al Davis said no because from what I've read he is Al's inside man on the coaching staff. In other words, the guy is a RAT. Anyway, dunno about you but I'd be pretty pissed if I found out someone was talking crap to my boss about me, behind my back.

Mike Ditka punched a concrete wall so hard he broke his hand during a team meeting...

Mike Singletary drops his trousers during a half time talk...

WR Steve Smith punched another players and hurt him badly,Bill Romanowski spit on players and punched a player and hurt him,both players were sued and lost.

Even the Bills best head coach in their history used to be fiery on the sidelines, You "over officious jerk! " made me laugh.

Like I said, lets see where this takes him.

PTR

Not to nit pick, but where does it say in the article he faces possible felony assault?