Maybin Update

The Dean

Is there a professional reason you would omit these fella's names?

not really. they certainly weren't seeking publicity for what they did. and i could name names, of course. but i guess my point is that the people who judge players based on the contracts they signed and when they signed them (holdouts etc.) should realize that many players that i deal with aren't "effing pukes."

jw

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a professional reason you would omit these fella's names?

I won't make any predictions about what kind of career this kid is going to have but I will say with full confidence that his heart will never be a problem.

If he had heart wouldn't he be here?!?!?! :thumbsup::lol::lol::(<_<

Think before you post.

not really. they certainly weren't seeking publicity for what they did. and i could name names, of course. but i guess my point is that the people who judge players based on the contracts they signed and when they signed them (holdouts etc.) should realize that many players that i deal with aren't "effing pukes."

jw

Just didn't know if there was some unwritten rule of journalism that would advise you to protect their identities.

fwiw I'd think that mentioning who they actually were could only help to humanize them and possibly by extension their teammates as well.

If he had heart wouldn't he be here?!?!?! :thumbsup::lol::lol::(<_<

Think before you post.

Are seriously questioning his heart because his agent hasn't completed his contract yet?

Somebody in this conversation should definitely think before they post.

Just didn't know if there was some unwritten rule of journalism that would advise you to protect their identities.

fwiw I'd think that mentioning who they actually were could only help to humanize them and possibly by extension their teammates as well.

Are seriously questioning his heart because his agent hasn't completed his contract yet?

Somebody in this conversation should definitely think before they post.

Who works for who?

My guess is that Maybin knows he's a bust and wants the biggest signing bonus and first year salary that he can get his hands on. If he had any heart and love for the game, he would find a way to be here. It's not rocket surgery.

Who works for who?

My guess is that Maybin knows he's a bust and wants the biggest signing bonus and first year salary that he can get his hands on. If he had any heart and love for the game, he would find a way to be here. It's not rocket surgery.

The fact that you confuse heart ON THE FIELD with contract negotiations says all we need to know about your opinion on this.

Maybin may, or many not, make a great pro. But he plays his ass off, when he is on the field.

Who works for who?

wow.

You just keep on guessing. <_<

The fact that you confuse heart ON THE FIELD with contract negotiations says all we need to know about your opinion on this.

Maybin may, or many not, make a great pro. But he plays his ass off, when he is on the field.

Yeah, against Akron. This guy will be dominated by NFL linemen, handled by NFL tight ends, and neutralized by NFL backs. It was another wasted first round pick. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. You heard it here first. Just like you defended Losman for so long Deano. Get a clue.

Yeah, against Akron. This guy will be dominated by NFL linemen, handled by NFL tight ends, and neutralized by NFL backs. It was another wasted first round pick. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. You heard it here first. Just like you defended Losman for so long Deano. Get a clue.

You may be right, but he has never lacked heart on the field. I think you understand that has nothing to do with contract negotiations, but you let your feeling for him as a draft pick effect your post on his heart. This last post makes that very clear.

I just expect more honesty and integrity here.

Just turn yourself in at the nearest spelling police station already. Before you hurt yourself.

More like the typo police. I know how to spell mayy (or mebbe I don't).