Has anyone had A Mickey D's Anus Burger?

justnzane

You owe me for eye replacement surgery. I just clawed mine out! :rolleyes:

You'd have to be an A-hole to eat an anus burger.

You eat it most every day. Check out a package ingredient list. When you see "Hydrolyzed animal protein", that's protein chemically processed from offal like eyelids, nails, hoofs, nostrils, gums, ovaries, testicles...and anus.

Bon apetite! :doh:

You eat it most every day. Check out a package ingredient list. When you see "Hydrolyzed animal protein", that's protein chemically processed from offal like eyelids, nails, hoofs, nostrils, gums, ovaries, testicles...and anus.

Bon apetite! :doh:

:rolleyes:

Dammit Woody, :wallbash:

For ***** and I giggles, I ran an errand by getting a fatass retired friend one of those burgers, and asked "for a 1/3 lb Anus Burger". Let's just say, they didn't serve me, and I had a female manager chewing me out after I asked for her anus burger. The benefits of still being young and !@#$ing with mickey D's

Dammit Woody, :lol:

For ***** and I giggles, I ran an errand by getting a fatass retired friend one of those burgers, and asked "for a 1/3 lb Anus Burger". Let's just say, they didn't serve me, and I had a female manager chewing me out after I asked for her anus burger. The benefits of still being young and !@#$ing with mickey D's

:wallbash::D