OFFICAL GAME DAY THREAD: CHICAGO VS BUFFALO

Outside of a fumble......Roscoe looks like a pretty damn good WR to me. Again, he'd be my 3rd WR anyday over Reed. Any day of the week. But hey, some people like those WR's who are sure handed on 4 yard catches.

I agree. He is going to be just fine. The haters have been wanting to run him out of town ever since he got drafted.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good drive, but either use the time out or hustle to the line. Why the hell were they taking their sweet ass time lining up?

cuz they should have been. they had plenty of ticks with no need to panic.

While the outcome (FG) wasn't what I want, the playcalling was actually much better, on that drive.

I thought it was fine on the last drive too. Even borderinbg on aggressive.

Roscoes fumble was about 1st/goal

I thought it was fine on the last drive too. Even borderinbg on aggressive.

Roscoes fumble was around 1st/goal

Yes. It was very good most of the time Fitzy was in.

I meant it was better than when they were inside the 10 earlier. Of course, this time it was 1st and 10 just outside the 10.

Seeing a lot more press coverage from our 1st team CBs tonight. Is that a sign of things to come? Are we playing to the strengths of McKelvin? Time will tell. Not seeing a lot of cover 2.

GO BILLS!!!

Seeing a lot more press coverage from our 1st team CBs tonight. Is that a sign of things to come? Are we playing to the strengths of McKelvin? Time will tell. Not seeing a lot of cover 2.

GO BILLS!!!

In a traditional cover two both corners will press

I talked to Russ Brandon at Canton last week, and told him that. He wouldn't bite. He only smiled and nodded his head. I was all over him and Scott B about our uni's. Scott agreed that our current uni's suck.

I like our home uniforms. :wallbash:

must've been someone else, then. I remember some delicate flower last year had a hissy fit when I had the gall to question Schobel's play.

he was probably laughing at you because you have no idea what youre looking at but insist on pretending you do.

you'd be embarrassed if you knew any better

Very nice, Fitz is looking outright good today cept for that one bad throw that was nearly intercepted in the first half.

that was a reallllly weak route

not saying it was a great throw but his receiver made no effort to come back to it

Great drive.

This O-line unit did an excellent job providing Fitzy with protection.

For all the talk about Fitzy having a noodle arm, he put some real zip in throwing those slant routes and hitting receivers in stride.

Tasker made a good point about how the no-huddle could benefit the Bills in the red zone due to defensive fatigue at the goal line.