St. John Fisher are a good skool

Beerball

Welcome to my world. :thumbsup:

The author's writing was advanced in comparison to the drivel I usually get to read on a daily basis. This current generation of students is unable to communicate via the written word. I would say, however, that the author of this piece does not speak English as his first language.

Welcome to my world. :thumbsup:

The author's writing was advanced in comparison to the drivel I usually get to read on a daily basis. This current generation of students is unable to communicate via the written word. I would say, however, that the author of this piece does not speak English as his first language.

That was the 1st thing that crossed my mind.

Welcome to my world. :)

Maybe they just need a better teacher. :thumbdown:

I wanted to commint on the above mentioned article which I read through a link posted on this website about this article. I am usually reading these links when I read that their was an article about the BuffaloBills football team of which I am a fan and though I like to watch their games. I thought the article was good and was intersting too. It was written by a college student of St. John college where he was also a student. I likd the article too.