When it's anti-war protests, its ok

It's called a hypocritical double standard.

What about when Hillary Clinton bellowed at the top of her lungs back in 2003 :

"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration."

Good find Pooj

I seem to recall that the Bush Administration set up "Free Speech Zones" for protests that were usually a LONG ways from where the activity was taking place. Shoot I remember a bunch of old farts holding up signs outside the FSZ got arrested in Florida...How soon you wingnuts forget. I guess your limited brain capacity does not allow for long memories.

There is no reason why people of opposing views should not attend these sessions. Opposing views help craft better legislation. However, I ask once again, how these conversations can take place if people are not there to discuss, but to shout down other speakers and stop the dialog altogether.

Picture yourself in a business meeting, where you're trying to solve a problem. It's getting somewhat heated but people are still behaving themselves. Then one guy gets up and starts screaming so no-one can talk. You're not gonna get anything done. And the guy could get his dumb self fired. I'd love to see him sue that his "free speech was stifled" and see how far he gets. Yeah private business is not the same as a public forum. But a public forum isn't an internet board where you can attack people with inpunity or the MOD can kick you off because he's a wingnut and doesn't like your views.

Some citizens filmed the newest Arlen Specter "town hall". They got there very early, but were not let in. Up pulls 3 buses full of SIEU and Acorn members from Pittsburgh (the "town hall" was a ways away from Pittsburgh)- they had their buttons and t-shirts on, so no mistaking who they were. They were let in ahead of the locals.

Obama's Montana campaign stop was said to be a "first come first served" ticket giveaway, but the giveaway wasn't announced until all the local dem machinery was notified. By then, no more tickets available.

People are not stupid as you limousine (or in your case nozzlenut, BMW) liberals think so. THe average person is sick and tired of the bull sh-- coming from Obama and his propaganda machine.

I'm reminded of the saying "Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining."

I've seen the comparison made more than once this week....which If I can remember correctly...

there have been tons of town hall meetings all over the country on HR 3200

I can't remember any town hall meetings on the Senate Resolution to Authorize Military Force Against Iraq in 2002.

I don't think there was one. (not even Sen. Clinton).

And this just in, Armey Dickhead, having been exposed for funding the organized town hall disruptions, is being forced to step away from his little organization....

I seem to recall Obama getting hecked at Notre Dame and his response when the audience booed was to shush them and say "it's all right"... the guy only got hauled out when he became a nuisance to the people around him.

Would you be shocked to learn that the AMA as well as a couple of the health insurance companies and the pharmas are actually supporting this legislation? Of course you would, because you have no idea what is in the legislation. You think it's the English or Canadian system where the doctors become employees of the state....etc. Which is of course no-where near true.

hypocrisy hurts when the tables are turned :wallbash:

nuh-uh

it's hypocritical to point out Democrats hypocrisy since non-Democrats are hypocrites themselves, because non-Democrats are either Bushista Republicans or cowards too afraid to declare a party

That should pretty much cover the PJ, BH, nozzlenut, pBills, KTFABD, etc responses

And this just in, Armey Dickhead, having been exposed for funding the organized town hall disruptions, is being forced to step away from his little organization....

I seem to recall Obama getting hecked at Notre Dame and his response when the audience booed was to shush them and say "it's all right"... the guy only got hauled out when he became a nuisance to the people around him.

Would you be shocked to learn that the AMA as well as a couple of the health insurance companies and the pharmas are actually supporting this legislation? Of course you would, because you have no idea what is in the legislation. You think it's the English or Canadian system where the doctors become employees of the state....etc. Which is of course no-where near true.

That's all fantastic, but what does any of it have to do with Nancy Pelosi's hypocrisy?

Thats what "Da Mob" is getting all crazy about...hello? NOBODY knows whats in these bills and people are scared shitless about the prospect of a government that can barely deliver the mail on time being responsible for their health care.

Maybe they can open clinics for the illegal aliens in the empty post offices.

They've already got the waiting line thing down pretty good.

Retrain letter carriers and mail handlers to take temperatures, blood pressures, urine and stool sample.

I seem to recall that the Bush Administration set up "Free Speech Zones" for protests that were usually a LONG ways from where the activity was taking place. Shoot I remember a bunch of old farts holding up signs outside the FSZ got arrested in Florida...How soon you wingnuts forget. I guess your limited brain capacity does not allow for long memories.

There is no reason why people of opposing views should not attend these sessions. Opposing views help craft better legislation. However, I ask once again, how these conversations can take place if people are not there to discuss, but to shout down other speakers and stop the dialog altogether.

Picture yourself in a business meeting, where you're trying to solve a problem. It's getting somewhat heated but people are still behaving themselves. Then one guy gets up and starts screaming so no-one can talk. You're not gonna get anything done. And the guy could get his dumb self fired. I'd love to see him sue that his "free speech was stifled" and see how far he gets. Yeah private business is not the same as a public forum. But a public forum isn't an internet board where you can attack people with inpunity or the MOD can kick you off because he's a wingnut and doesn't like your views.

Your transparent hatred and hypocrisy are stunning.