Vick To Eagles

/dev/null

I may be wrong,but I feel the Bills dropped the ball on this one. If Vick is a bust, almost everyone on this post will be correct. I think we should have signed him. This is why we will continue to lose, the Eagles are the most talented team in football and now they add Vick.

Mike Vick on the Eagles is subtraction by addition. That team is going nowhere this year, and Andy Reid will be gone by February.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike Vick on the Eagles is subtraction by addition. That team is going nowhere this year, and Andy Reid will be gone by February.

I agree. They're losing players left and right, their O-line is a mess (especially their $10M/year man), and now add the Vick distraction the entire year, although he won't be available until after week 5.

I may be wrong,but I feel the Bills dropped the ball on this one. If Vick is a bust, almost everyone on this post will be correct. I think we should have signed him. This is why we will continue to lose, the Eagles are the most talented team in football and now they add Vick.

Hey! Curt.......a little AF humor for ya: "Why not Minot? Freezin's the reason!" :huh: (I know.....it's an old one).

I look at it this way - while Vick as the potential to be a decent, maybe even great QB (plus a hell of a Wildcat weapon), *I* would hate having the freaking "you have a dog killer on your team" debate with everyone I know. The whole thing would just be a hassle for the fans! :huh:

I look at it this way - while Vick as the potential to be a decent, maybe even great QB (plus a hell of a Wildcat weapon), *I* would hate having the freaking "you have a dog killer on your team" debate with everyone I know. The whole thing would just be a hassle for the fans! :huh:

It's a huge gamble. There will be loads of controversy and distraction from it. And no one knows whether he's even any good anymore. He's 29 and has been out of football the past 2 years.

Yeah, Reid should be fired if they have a down year.....what has he ever done :huh:

Reid probably figures that McNabb will get killed by either Peters or his back-up so it's good to be prepared.

Vick over his career has been sacked once every 9 pass attempts. Being fast doesn't mean you can escapse sacks. Infact more so called "mobile qb's" get sacked at a much higher rate than pocket passing quarterbacks.

They don't even know what to say on the game broadcast in Philly! And the stream just crashed...

I wish I were in the streets of Philly with a videocam, it must be like Cloverfield - a bunch of stunned people out in the streets wonder what the hell just happened!