Posluszny

Posluszny looked far more aggressive than last year for the short period of time that we saw him out there. Solid tackling and seemed to be around the ball every play. He even looked a bit psychotic after he dropped the interception.

As for Mitchell and Elison both were caught out of position a few times and looked slow.

Poz was the bright point of last night's game and I am very excited to see what he brings this season.

Posluszny looked far more aggressive than last year for the short period of time that we saw him out there. Solid tackling and seemed to be around the ball every play. He even looked a bit psychotic after he dropped the interception.

As for Mitchell and Elison both were caught out of position a few times and looked slow.

Poz was the bright point of last night's game and I am very excited to see what he brings this season.

Agree

Poz is the man. Should be a pro bowl player this year with his potential and work ethic. Eventually he will catch some of those int's he drops.

i don't think anyone on the board has criticized poz more than me. but I have to say I was totally impressed with him last night, finally looked like a penn state linebacker, and i think he's going to have a great year

I thought so too.

He also had a safety (Whitner?) hit him in the back as he made contact with White ... I would think that would help, but I noticed he just didn't wrap up on White like he should have, maybe Whitner hitting him kept Poz from wrapping up? Just a thought

Poz is the man. Should be a pro bowl player this year with his potential and work ethic. Eventually he will catch some of those int's he drops.

In fairness, that throw by Collins was a howitzer at short range. If he'd held on it would have been a great interception.

I thought poz was the bright spot on defense but he did get stood up by lendale white on white's td

And not to be an apologist but he did come off the block to put a hit on Lendale but he's not Superman. If it was Chris Johnson he would have stopped him but Lendale is a beast in short yardage. Also, he barely made it into the end zone.

perhaps you missed Poz getting wiped out on LenDale White's touchdown run....he's still a major work-in-progress on a defense that needs LOTS OF HELP!

Poz looks ready. :w00t: Schobel didn`t show me jack. Ellis looked alittle better. Still NO-PASS Rush . If Brady has this time ,he will lite it up. :thumbsup: