Tony Dungy is right- give VICK a chance

major

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone who knows the actual horrors involved in the life of dogfighting, the utter low-life-ness of it, would never wanna see someone in charge of a dogfighting ring make another dime in his life. I'd rather see him hung publicly.

Our backups looked terrible tonight. Tony Dungy is onto something. Let's sign Vick tomorrow. He can't be any worse than our backups.

Does anyone really believe that someone who can run a dog fighting ring actually can change? He is only saying and doing the right things so he can make money. He will not change. Do rapists change? He would still be running the ring if he had not been caught. Yes he deserves another chance at life but don't be surprised when he is caught again. Chances are his brother ran the ring during the last two years.

Does anyone really believe that someone who can run a dog fighting ring actually can change? He is only saying and doing the right things so he can make money. He will not change. Do rapists change? He would still be running the ring if he had not been caught. Yes he deserves another chance at life but don't be surprised when he is caught again. Chances are his brother ran the ring during the last two years.

I actually think he can change his behavior, but I question whether he can change what is in his heart/soul/etc. It takes a special piece of s#it to run a dog fighting enterprise. Especially when he doesn't need the money.

Even though I think he still has some physical talent, you all bring up some good points. Vick reminds me of young Michael Myers from Rob Zombie's HALLOWEEN when he was killing hamsters in his room. We all saw how that ended.

If the Bills are looking to make a big move to help the offense before the season starts, I'd rather that they fire Jauron and hire John Gruden.

That would end up helping the offense a hell of a lot more than bringing in a QB who spent the last couple of seasons in prison.

If the Bills are looking to make a big move to help the offense before the season starts, I'd rather that they fire Jauron and hire John Gruden.

That would end up helping the offense a hell of a lot more than bringing in a QB who spent the last couple of seasons in prison.

Agreed. I think Vick will be worthless this year. Especially at QB

I actually think he can change his behavior, but I question whether he can change what is in his heart/soul/etc. It takes a special piece of s#it to run a dog fighting enterprise. Especially when he doesn't need the money.

Thank you for my new quote. :wallbash:

Don't be stupid. Do you really think that Vick wants to spend more time in prison? You are a MORON!!! The guy served real time in a Federal Prison!!! Do you know what that is like? I don't know first hand, but I sure as hell do NOT want to find out. And as arrogant and stupid as Vick might have been to do what he did, the guy ain't going back to Prison. And I would sign him tomorrow to be our backup.

Don't be stupid. Do you really think that Vick wants to spend more time in prison? You are a MORON!!! The guy served real time in a Federal Prison!!! Do you know what that is like? I don't know first hand, but I sure as hell do NOT want to find out. And as arrogant and stupid as Vick might have been to do what he did, the guy ain't going back to Prison. And I would sign him tomorrow to be our backup.

Yup, he might stay out of trouble for a few years, while he plays in the NFL. But I have to believe he is a twisted evil POS that may do something else incredibly cruel and inhumane, at some time in the future. Your logic really doesn't hold up as a large number of criminals are recidivists. Why do you believe Vick can't be one of them?

What makes you think a guy who has been in jail two years, had no training camp, and wasn't a very good QB (in the traditional sense) to begin with could contribute on a Dick Jauron coached team? Do you believe Dick would coach to Vick's strength?

Picking up Vick would be a stupid and desperate move for the Bills.

I'm with you Paup. Sign him tomorrow. 1 year 1 million.

Do you think all the repeat offenders out there wanted to go back to prison? As posted above this guy is a special piece of s&*t. While I agree he probably would be better than our current back-up QB situation there is no way Ralph is bring that heat to Buffalo. Leopards don't chnage their spots and dog killers only graduate up to worse offenses.

Do you think all the repeat offenders out there wanted to go back to prison? As posted above this guy is a special piece of s&*t. While I agree he probably would be better than our current back-up QB situation there is no way Ralph is bring that heat to Buffalo. Leopards don't chnage their spots and dog killers only graduate up to worse offenses.

Yah but it's ok to kill humans.