New look, same team

trigger

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just the preseason...yet, things look eerily similar to last year....and the year before....and the year before.

Wow come on guys one quarter of one preseason game. If the Bills were up 14-0 would you be ordering your playoff tickets?.

Wow come on guys one quarter of one preseason game. If the Bills were up 14-0 would you be ordering your playoff tickets?.

Doesn't matter for the haters. If they were doing well, they would say "it's just preseason". But since they are struggling it is proof they suck.

Did you expect better from this group of posters?

I am not panicking and actually like some of what I have seen ... but it definitely shows that Tennessee HITS in camp while the Bills do not. They were far more ready to play a real game and it shows.

That said, the first TD almost should not count ... that proves nothing about either team. Poz basically stopped that drive himself and Edwards looked good except for on the throw where he got hit. Yes, it sucks he got pressured, but did we really think rokie guards would never get beat? better now than 3 months from now.

Doesn't matter for the haters. If they were doing well, they would say "it's just preseason". But since they are struggling it is proof they suck.

Did you expect better from this group of posters?

you know... we go through the same song and dance every year. The Bills look terrible in the preseason and mail in a losing record in the regular season....

Maybe, just maybe they could try something different? Like not sucking for 4-5 weeks before we start the season? That would be refreshing...

and of course this game means nothing, but then again... why must we always have to say that every year?

I am not panicking and actually like some of what I have seen ... but it definitely shows that Tennessee HITS in camp while the Bills do not. They were far more ready to play a real game and it shows.

That said, the first TD almost should not count ... that proves nothing about either team. Poz basically stopped that drive himself and Edwards looked good except for on the throw where he got hit. Yes, it sucks he got pressured, but did we really think rokie guards would never get beat? better now than 3 months from now.

Me too. Of course, there are things I don't like, too. You HOPE they use the preseason to identify the bad things, and try to fix them.

you know... we go through the same song and dance every year. The Bills look terrible in the preseason and mail in a losing record in the regular season....

Maybe, just maybe they could try something different? Like not sucking for 4-5 weeks before we start the season? That would be refreshing...

and of course this game means nothing, but then again... why must we always have to say that every year?

Because there is a preseason, every year.

That is exactly right. Sure, there is no need to get crazy and say, at this early stage, that the season is going to be a disappointment. But it sure would be nice to have realistic hope that it won't.

God. Levitre got pushed back because he stood too high and the defender got under him. It's a rookie mistake. The offense looked fine they moved down the field well. The defense is just plain jane zone defense which always sucks.

yeah it is just preseason but shouldn't the starters have been a little more prepared. the starters looked awful. anyone who disagrees is an idiiot.

I bet when your driving everyone in front of you is an a-hole, and everyone behind you is a loser?...close....opinions are just that , and everyone is entiltled.

yeah it is just preseason but shouldn't the starters have been a little more prepared. the starters looked awful. anyone who disagrees is an idiiot.

Come on, the starting offense looked bad on ONE PLAY and never got the chance to go back out. If you really expected them to be PERFECT against a very good team after not hitting all camp, you are the idiot. I'm not saying they are a playoff team but give them a chance. You must have been a basket case in the glory days when they Super Bowl teams won 2 preseason games in four years. Probably ran Kelly and the boys out of town more than once in August.

Me too. Of course, there are things I don't like, too. You HOPE they use the preseason to identify the bad things, and try to fix them.

Exactly. There's some you do like and some you dont. It is preseason, its meant to "shake the rust off" before the real games start.

Yes, the Bills dont hit in camp...we know. Its Skelator's style of coaching. They better have a winning season or he's gone.

Come on, the starting offense looked bad on ONE PLAY and never got the chance to go back out. If you really expected them to be PERFECT against a very good team after not hitting all camp, you are the idiot. I'm not saying they are a playoff team but give them a chance. You must have been a basket case in the glory days when they Super Bowl teams won 2 preseason games in four years. Probably ran Kelly and the boys out of town more than once in August.

you in the nail right on the head. this coaching staff sucks and so will the team.

Good point about the Bills not being physical. Ellison would be a 2-hand-touch All-Pro. Too bad it's a physical game on Sundays. I really hope Harris can beat him out. The guy made plays in college and continues to do so.

u my friend really need to learn about the nfl............

Been a Bills fan for 40 years and have not missed a Bills game in 15 years. Of course I know its only preseason. That doesn't change the fact that the Bills look small and slow. Schoebel and Kelsay? I'd rather watch Cagney & Lacey. Slow...white...old.

Exactly. There's some you do like and some you dont. It is preseason, its meant to "shake the rust off" before the real games start.

Yes, the Bills dont hit in camp...we know. Its Skelator's style of coaching. They better have a winning season or he's gone.

Let's hope so. I mean I prefer they have a good season, but let's hope DJ is gone if they don't. This team is too talented to go 7-9 again.

I wasn't criticizing, necessarily, just saying the Titans DO hit and in the very first game it shows. I would have liked to see the starters one more series as a result, though.

You're gonna be that guy who starts threads during the game all year, aren't you...

Not my style. Just happened to be on the site while watching the game and had to blow off some steam. If this team ever plays as good as they look in those sick white unis, they will be in the 'offs.