Ok, I just bought a photo gallery for the board...

SDS

I'm still getting used to the settings, but I managed to upload some files from Tailgate #4. I don't have much time to do more tonight as I have to get up early tomorrow...

Either way, I'm hoping this will be a good spot for all our past/future tailgate, Canton, training camp, and other photos and media...

DO NOT post inappropriate files in there or you will be gone in a blink of an eye.

Enjoy...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually just tried to click on it and got an error....

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

There are no categories that you have permission to view

Actually just tried to click on it and got an error....

Sorry, an error occurred. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

There are no categories that you have permission to view

I got that too

Same error message.

Weird. I'd wonder if it has something to do with permissions for different groups, but other non-mods have been able to view it. Unless SDS changed something before he logged out last night?

Weird. I'd wonder if it has something to do with permissions for different groups, but other non-mods have been able to view it. Unless SDS changed something before he logged out last night?

Maybe I have been banned, but nobody told me yet.

If you're getting the error message, try this direct link and let us know what happens:

http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?autoc...eq=si&img=5

I get this with the direct link....

The error returned was:

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

If I log out and then log in using an alternate user name that I have for testing purposes, it works.

Shouldn't this thread be in some Administration sub forum? :lol:

Very nice, Fearless Leader. It all seems to work fine for me. I even tested a reply and all went well.

I'd prefer if it opened in a new tab (or there was a one-click option to return to this forum), but that's a pretty minor quibble. I would likely just launch it into a new tab on my own.

:lol: :lol: :lol: