hangartner

wood

butler

nelson

reed

evans

edwards

lynch/jackson

Sorry I have to disagree. As much as it pains me to say this, besides lynch/ Jackson they are way more talented.

moss

light

mankins

koppen

neal

kaczur

watson

welker

stallworth

brady

faulk/maroney

owens

walker

levitre

hangartner

wood

butler

nelson

reed

evans

edwards

lynch/jackson

Seriously Noob, I dont even know what to say...LMAO...We could have Jerry Rice, Marvin Harrisson, Shannon Sharp and Barry Sanders all in their prime and we wouldnt touch the 07 Pats because of two reasons...Brady and BB...Brady is arguably already a top 10 QB all time with plenty of football left in front of him, and BB is the only coach in history with enough balls to keep attacking when he is up 30 in the 4th Qtr (which I absolutely loved to see) which is what allowed Brady and Co. to go off for so many points...

On a side note, I have to say I loved every minute of BB running up the score that year, even on the Bills. The reason was simple...I found it hilarious to see grown ass men who are being paid millions of dollars to play a GAME for a living whine and moan about it the next day...

My philosophy is simple, IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, PLAY BETTER. The object of the game is to score points, so I find it hilarious when these millionaires whine about them scoring too many points. In a game as violent and tough as Football it is so funny to see people get their feelings hurt when they are not good enough to stop the other team and are mad when they dont take it easy on them...

For that, I will be the first to admit I rather enjoyed watching the Pats run the score up...

You know who IS a lot like the 07 Pats? The 09 Pats.

Moss

Welker

Stallworth

Brady

Maroney/Morris/Faulk

Light

Mankins

Koppen

Neal

Kaczur

Watson

Moss

Welker

Galloway

Brady

Maroney/Taylor/Morris/Faulk/Green-Ellis

Light

Mankins

Koppen

Neal

Vollmer

Watson/Baker/Smith

Patsies have quite a pipeline coming in from Oakland...Moss, Walter and Burgess. Kind of ironic that arguably the best team in the league feeds off of the worst, but it shows how senile Al Davis has become.

You know who IS a lot like the 07 Pats? The 09 Pats.

Moss

Welker

Stallworth

Brady

Maroney/Morris/Faulk

Light

Mankins

Koppen

Neal

Kaczur

Watson

Moss

Welker

Galloway

Brady

Maroney/Taylor/Morris/Faulk/Green-Ellis

Light

Mankins

Koppen

Neal

Vollmer

Watson/Baker/Smith

You know who else is better than the '07 Pats? The '07 Giants.

Seriously Noob, I dont even know what to say...LMAO...We could have Jerry Rice, Marvin Harrisson, Shannon Sharp and Barry Sanders all in their prime and we wouldnt touch the 07 Pats because of two reasons...Brady and BB...Brady is arguably already a top 10 QB all time with plenty of football left in front of him, and BB is the only coach in history with enough balls to keep attacking when he is up 30 in the 4th Qtr (which I absolutely loved to see) which is what allowed Brady and Co. to go off for so many points...

On a side note, I have to say I loved every minute of BB running up the score that year, even on the Bills. The reason was simple...I found it hilarious to see grown ass men who are being paid millions of dollars to play a GAME for a living whine and moan about it the next day...

My philosophy is simple, IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, PLAY BETTER. The object of the game is to score points, so I find it hilarious when these millionaires whine about them scoring too many points. In a game as violent and tough as Football it is so funny to see people get their feelings hurt when they are not good enough to stop the other team and are mad when they dont take it easy on them...

For that, I will be the first to admit I rather enjoyed watching the Pats run the score up...

Yes, but there will come a day when Moss and Brady are gone, and Wilfork and Seymour can't get out of their own way. Some of the coaches and playes that got a$$-whipped by the 07 Pat*s will exact their revenge.

I can see a day when that Pat*s will be on the receiving end of 56-10, and there ain't gonna be no 4th quarter field goals by the opposition . . . .

You know who else is better than the '07 Pats? The '07 Giants.

and it couldn't have happened to a more deserving team...or fan base for that matter. They rival the Cowboys and Dol-fans now as the worst fans, though I think it's the timing of the rise of the Red Sox and Celtics that make the Patriots fan base bad. Wish Buffalo had that problem with the Sabres and Bills. :worthy:

Were these the 2007 Pats that beat the Bills November 18, 2007: Patriots 56, Bills 10? Do you think the 2009 Bills could score 56 points against the 2009 Pats? The Patriots have like the longest winning streak against any team with the Bills in the entire history of the NFL. The only chance the Bills have is that the Pats won't have very much 2009 film on the Bills yet when they play the opener..