When do the Bills move on without Maybin?

Every team who drafts a college player is "taking a chance" on that player. It is the very nature of the draft. If a team drafts you at a high spot, they understand the kind of contract commitment that comes along with it. You seem to have a very poor understanding of the entire process.

I don't think there is another player, in the 1st round with as many qeations that surround maybin.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think there is another player, in the 1st round with as many qeations that surround maybin.

Again, that suggests you think the Bills were wrong to take him at #11. But they did...so he gets the #11 contract.

As for your "thoughts" about Maybin's question marks, I'd suggest Stafford, Sanchez and Heyward-Bey have at least as many question marks, and they were drafted before Maybin.

I'm just glad I have the "Professional Lover", spell checking my blog.

He spell checked your POST, not your blog. (Do you have a blog?)

Can you get anything right?

Really....It depends on who you ask...Every Chiefs fan is probably scratching at the "reach" with the 3rd pick...Every raiders fan is scratching their head over their WR pick.

Really....It depends on who you ask...Every Chiefs fan is probably scratching at the "reach" with the 3rd pick...Every raiders fan is scratching their head over their WR pick.

I agree with you about the raiders pick, but jackson is the next Darnell Dockett.

Its saturday and Maybin is not in camp! I guess its not his fault :thumbdown:

16 of 22 camp Pratices down. Aaron "the holdout" Maybin may miss all of training camp!

I think he might be the most despised bills draft pick ever.

Not even close.

GO BILLS!!!