Is anyone else as pissed off about Walker being a baby as I am

ACor58

Sorry to start a new thread, but the more I think about this the madder that I get.

I am glad to see that wood and Levitre are stepping up and holding there own, unlike that fat !@#$ing loser Langston "I'll play LT because it is what it is" Walker. You'd think that piece of crap would be honored to be playing the most important position on the line. You'd think he would have tried to lose some weight in order to handle the speed rushers that he will face on a weekly basis. Instead he mopes around like Eore the freaking donkey.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to start a new thread, but the more I think about this the madder that I get.

I am glad to see that wood and Levitre are stepping up and holding there own, unlike that fat !@#$ing loser Langston "I'll play LT because it is what it is" Walker. You'd think that piece of crap would be honored to be playing the most important position on the line. You'd think he would have tried to lose some weight in order to handle the speed rushers that he will face on a weekly basis. Instead he mopes around like Eore the freaking donkey.

I think Langston W. has a real and legitimate concern that he is not suited for the role being thrust on him. He is playing professional sports he will go against the best in the world, out of the position he is good at and has played his entire career.

A common theme with DJ's Bills actually they are always trying to make guys fit where they don't belong, witness Coy Wire, George Wilson, Butler, Whitner, Byrd, etc. etc.

Langston seems a very intelligent guy and not an attitude problem. The attitude problem is the jerk-off "coaching" the team.

Tough day, weather-wise, obviously.

[/quot

Maybe he is not thrilled about it, because he knows he is not good at it? Ever worked a job, given something you aren't qualified to do? Imagine, then, having 75,000 people watch you struggle, and thread upon thread on countless message boards, calling you a "piece of crap" for not excelling...speaking of things you would think, you would think the Bills FO would have had a better plan than it appears, for building a strong offensive line...hasn't that been the core of their problems (according to message board snipes) for the last decade?

Another pile of BS based on sloppy interpretation of a quote in an interview. LW never said he didn't want to play LT, never said he wasn't THRILLED about it..of course he never said he was, either. He gave a very professional answer, and people are beating him up for it.

Judge his play, not the quips, or the horrid interpretations given to those quips.

If you think Walker is a self-centered baby, go to a game and swivel your head and ears around the crowd and witness the large numbers cursing non-stop, threatening others, blocking other folks' view of the game, passing out, vomiting etc.

Good Lord, the man makes a few comments and people want to fit him with concrete shoes... :blink:

And we wonder why we get answers like "We just didnt execute" and all the other "We take one game at a time" BS.... Langston actually speaks his mind that he prefers to play RT and fans like the original poster slaughter him. Many fans on this board were doing everything in their power to run Jason Peters out of town. Based on the reports that I am reading it is something they will soon regret.

And honored to be playing the most important position on the line... Yeah because Freddy Jackson would be honored to be switched to being a full time starting QB by your logic. At the NFL level switching positions on the line is not as easy as you think.

I think Langston W. has a real and legitimate concern that he is not suited for the role being thrust on him. He is playing professional sports he will go against the best in the world, out of the position he is good at and has played his entire career.

A common theme with DJ's Bills actually they are always trying to make guys fit where they don't belong, witness Coy Wire, George Wilson, Butler, Whitner, Byrd, etc. etc.

Langston seems a very intelligent guy and not an attitude problem. The attitude problem is the jerk-off "coaching" the team.

Tough day, weather-wise, obviously.

Thats how thet created the Jason Peter's monster.

Maybe you guys are right. Perhaps we should be pissed off at Russ Brandon and DJ - either way I see this ending badly, especially for Trent. I guess I let the mess we have in our FO spill over onto Walker.

Included in that is that they passed on Loadholdt to draft Jarius Byrd, who will probably not play too much this year.

We definitely needed a pass rush, but early indications are that Michael Oher is playing extremely well against the vets. We could have had him at 11, Wood next, and then a DE like Brown in the 2nd

early indications? yea, from about 5 training camp practices. who cares.

Maybe you guys are right. Perhaps we should be pissed off at Russ Brandon and DJ - either way I see this ending badly, especially for Trent. I guess I let the mess we have in our FO spill over onto Walker.

Included in that is that they passed on Loadholdt to draft Jarius Byrd, who will probably not play too much this year.

passed on loadholt and others, again, laughably bad decision making by Dj and the FO. Taking a guy who is damaged goods, in a position not of great need.

Analyzing our coaching, I am convinced that NOT A SINGLE one of our coaches would be above a positional coach level on any other team. Not Fewell, not Turk, and certainly, certainly not DJ.

Why should we be pissed at anybody?

Can't we wait until a GAME has been played first?

passed on loadholt and others, again, laughably bad decision making by Dj and the FO. Taking a guy who is damaged goods, in a position not of great need.

Analyzing our coaching, I am convinced that NOT A SINGLE one of our coaches would be above a positional coach level on any other team. Not Fewell, not Turk, and certainly, certainly not DJ.

Maybe we will get lucky and we will land Shannahan next year.

Don't try to bring reason into another TBD tar and feather job

I do not really have an opinion one way or another regarding Walker's statement (or non statement, as the reporters attempted to paraphrase what Walker said/meant), but ....

assuming Graham is correct, and Walker is only attempting to temper expectations, then the first question that should pop into one's head is: Why?

1. Are expectations unrealistically high that even the best would struggle to meet them? If so, then the fans need to take a pill, breathe into a paper sack, and stop hyperventilating.

2. Or, are expectations realistic, but he feels he may struggle to reach them? If so, then fans have a reason to be concerned.

Someone needs to find out exactly what Walker meant. Good luck if they can.