Bigger bust

The sad thing is, I think the Bills would have taken Harrington if he were there at No. 4 instead of Mike Williams. Double bust.

they absolutely would have taken Harrington if the Lions didnt....TD was just horrible

i would have to say Joey simply because he was a top 5 pick

The sad thing is, I think the Bills would have taken Harrington if he were there at No. 4 instead of Mike Williams. Double bust.

I doubt the Bills would have drafted a QB in 2002 AND 2004 hence no so "double bust" except in fantasy football. if Bills HAD drafted Joey Harrington in 2002 our draft position would likely be different as well. Hypothetical "what ifs' rarely work except in SF movies.

Joey Harrington is still in league as 3rd on depth chart. I have never heard one NFL team bring Losman in for interview since being let go. That is not a good sign for him.

How can you tell? Both have had incompetent coaching staffs.

true but not the reason they suck.They suck because they suck.Most GMs didnt like JP from the start and they were right. ALTHOUGH----with magnificent coaching he may have turned into a good QB. Harrington was just awful and no coaching was gonna help him.

I doubt the Bills would have drafted a QB in 2002 AND 2004 hence no so "double bust" except in fantasy football. if Bills HAD drafted Joey Harrington in 2002 our draft position would likely be different as well. Hypothetical "what ifs' rarely work except in SF movies.

Joey Harrington is still in league as 3rd on depth chart. I have never heard one NFL team bring Losman in for interview since being let go. That is not a good sign for him.

The double bust comment was about Harrington and Williams, not Harrington and Losman.

The double bust comment was about Harrington and Williams, not Harrington and Losman.

How would Bills have taken Harrington (who was drafted at #3) and Mike Williams (who was drafted at #3) in 2002 in order to have a double bust? it is even more unrealistic. it is still Fantasy GM trying to label Bills as double bust. You could make a case that Bills would have selected Harrington rather than Williams if Millen did not but that does not make it a double bust. You could argue that Bills may have chosen a bust with 4th pick either way if things turned out same way but it is still supposition.

How would Bills have taken Harrington (who was drafted at #3) and Mike Williams (who was drafted at #3) in 2002 in order to have a double bust? it is even more unrealistic. it is still Fantasy GM trying to label Bills as double bust. You could make a case that Bills would have selected Harrington rather than Williams if Millen did not but that does not make it a double bust. You could argue that Bills may have chosen a bust with 4th pick either way if things turned out same way but it is still supposition.

Guy, you're looking way too deep into this. Both were busts = double bust. It has nothing to do with being a fantasy football general manager. It has nothing to do with the Bills picking the players. Two = double. Harrington and Williams = busts. Double busts. Calm down. And Williams was taken No. 4, by the way.

Harrington was definately a bigger bust. At least there was a point in buffalo where people were like "maybe we should extend this guy", never did anyone in Detroit feel that way about Harrington.

Furthermore, JP was a late first round pick, Joey was third overall. Third overall at a time when Detroit had no other viable QB options on the roster and was expected to show the franchise the way out of the basement. JP came in and got to play behind a veteran, expectations were not nearly as high. Plus, Harrington was traded to Miami, where he flopped. The fact that he resides at the bottom of an NFL depth chart speaks to the fact that maybe hes smart enough to learn a playbook and run the scout team offense. JP just cannot do those two things. Both of those guys look like Joe Montana next to Akili Smith though.