Edwards the Worst Starting QB In Madden

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're screwed if we can't draft a QB with a rating over 90...

The problem is that the Madden ratings don't come out until after the draft. How will we know who to draft?

The problem is that the Madden ratings don't come out until after the draft. How will we know who to draft?

The other teams in the league seem to know.

More proof that RW and DJ suck, if they can't predict the Madden numbers.

I know they adjusted the ratings this year, where most teams seem to be a little lower than they were in previous years, AND I know it is mostly based on the aggregate of ratings but DAAAAMMMNNNNNN I would be pissed if I were a Dolphin fan.

...Last year's AFC East Division champions with an overall rating of 77?!

The third place Jets at 78, and the last place Bills at 76?

Man I can hear the complaining from South Beach now.

EDIT: I like the Chargers team, in general, but...really?...they're 11 points better than us (88).

?...A team we beat who we finished one game behind?

It's not a game if you know the ratings ahead of time. The Bills will learn how good their rookies are like every other team: by signing them to a contract.

Argh, just another example of Madden's left hand and Madden's right hand not getting along. For Edwards to be rated behind Mark I've got 16 college games on my resume Sanchez is just ridiculous.

That being said, look for the first round of downloadable roster updates to smooth things out. Just like them screwing up Butler's position, lest we forget that when Madden hit the shelves in 08, Favre was slated on their Packers' roster. Knowing that they can fix things through downloadable content, EA has really taken some liberties in recent years in not getting things right the first time.

Well, I admit to be a madden nerd somewhat, and I agree it is not realistic at all and it is nothing to care about. However, this year they seem to be making a huge leap forward in the realism department, especially ratings. So I have high hopes for the games.

As for the ratings being still inaccurate, who cares? Fix them when you buy the game. When we win the superbowl this year, trent will be the 2011 madden cover athlete and all bills will be rated 100. Except for ellison. He will be an 81 with the slogan he overachieved.