SIGN VICK RALPH

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta to go with a NAY on this one I don't want Vick not only is he too much added drama for a team that already has TO on it but he could cause a QB controversy with the Bills being 2-3 and TO calling for Vick to start. I have too much faith to see what Edwards can become to sign a QB who comes with all that drama.

Please no. Hasnt played in a few years, wasnt great at reading defences and making the throws even when he had been playing every year. The guy relied on his speed and running skills more than his arm. With the time away and the age factor, odds are good he wont be close to same QB he was. Not that he ever was a pure QB to begin with. May still have running skills, but why take a chance on someone with his character. What kind of message would you send to the rest of team, showing that would sign a convicted criminal mastermind, who conducted in illegal gambling, and lied to not only the owner, but the commissioner about it even after was caught.

I created this thread as petition for Ralph to sign Vick. I want to see how many people on this board want us to sign Vick. So no dumbass comments just reply "I" if you do.

I'll be the first

I

I.

pay him minimum and use him as a scatback QB option guy.Would wreak havoc upon defenses. The guy is 29 and a magnificent athlete.---In fact he would be tied with Leodis as the best athlete on the team.

I.

pay him minimum and use him as a scatback QB option guy.Would wreak havoc upon defenses. The guy is 29 and a magnificent athlete.---In fact he would be tied with Leodis as the best athlete on the team.

I

Bring him in at minimum with performance incentives, and use him on situational downs. If something happens to Edwards, I like our chances with Vick who brings much more to the table as a pure athlete than Fitzpatrick or Hamdan.

What Vick did was so sick, so twisted and so inhuman it's truly amazing to me there are still people who want that scumbag to play for the Bills.

I personally don't give a shi t what kind of human being a player is; if he's good and helps our team be successful I'll take him. What has going after "character guys" done to make the Bills relevant this past decade?

I personally don't give a shi t what kind of human being a player is; if he's good and helps our team be successful I'll take him. What has going after "character guys" done to make the Bills relevant this past decade?

What has going after everyone done for the Raiders?

I know that the social implications of his actions have been discusses ad nauseum elsewhere on the board.

As far as football facts go, before Vick went to prison he relied on superior physical skills to quarterback the Falcons. After two years eating whatever it was he was eating, and also not being near a football field, he most likely does not have these skills.

You may say what do the Bills have to lose, but what do they have to gain here, other than more media attention?