Dick Jauron's Post-Practice Video

My theory is that he's gotten feedback as to how negatively his persona is perceived by fans and is making an effort to somewhat redefine himself based on the negative feedback.

Myn theroyz is thatm he doesn not nowb nor hasm he ever, tailoredn his mannerb of speachp to accomodaten a desiredm "persona". It ism the markq of what ism knownp in somen circlesn as "maturity".

Myn theroyz is thatm he doesn not nowb nor hasm he ever, tailoredn his mannerb of speachp to accomodaten a desiredm "persona". It ism the markq of what ism knownp in somen circlesn as "maturity".

Funny!

Yeah, it's the fourth straight year he's rocked that hat. Get over it.

Good - because if there's one thing that allows me to sleep soundly at night it's knowing that this year's Dick Jauron is EXACTLY the same as the Dick Jauron of the past 3 years.

wtf is with the hat? i hope thats his new thing like belichik's hoodies, can you imagine seeing that hat on him every sunday?

Whne you're in the sun for 6hrs str8, u burn. Some people don;t like to wear sunblock. It protects your face and your neck

after reading a bills article on espn.com, i scrolled through some comments at the bottom of the page...came across this one, and couldnt happen to crack a smile along with a little giggle out loud...

nbetweennownthen (7/25/2009 at 11:52 AM)

"Paging Dick Jauron....7-9 is on Line 1 for you again. Paging Dick Jauron..."

I noticed that he is shaking his head as he answers the question with affirmations. I looked this body language up, and found this:

"Shaking the head when saying something positive is a negative signal and may indicate the person does not believe what they are saying".

He probably does this all the time....