Awesome wedding entrance dance

Fewell733

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this was all over facebook yesterday and it is just an awesome video....what a way to set the mood for a life together, it looked like everyone had a blast....

this video has gone viral as of today. I think it's pretty awesome.

That is just plain goofy. I wonder if they will regret it like the people who wore blue ruffle tuxs and big hairdos in the seventies.

I am the only fuddy duddy that says:

"Why 'date' the function!"

:lol:

No, you are not. Save that schitt for the reception, and at least keep the church service somewhat 'dignified'.

A Wedding Processional featuring the music of woman-beater Chris Brown??? WTF??? :thumbsup:

No, you are not. Save that schitt for the reception, and at least keep the church service somewhat 'dignified'.

A Wedding Processional featuring the music of woman-beater Chris Brown??? WTF??? :lol:

I found the music selection to be a little odd as well. And Jauron666 was not lying about this vid being viral... it's actually the top story on Yahoo right now.

A Wedding Processional featuring the music of woman-beater Chris Brown??? WTF??? :lol:

Sen, there's an old saying...do what makes you happy. It's their wedding, why shouldn't they get to do whatever the hell they want? Whoever said a church service had to be 'dignified' anyway?

Sen, there's an old saying...do what makes you happy. It's their wedding, why shouldn't they get to do whatever the hell they want? Whoever said a church service had to be 'dignified' anyway?

I find it oddly amusing, a guy 30 years my junior telling me about 'old sayings'. :lol:

Anyway, Young Sage, hear me now - believe me later...when you're being recorded for posterity, try not to do anything too strange that - years later - you will look back on with astonished regret.

(That goes for bell bottoms as well as body piercings, hippie hair-dos as well as purple mohawks, all kinds of strange dances, and what have you. :thumbsup: )

EDIT: Good God!!! I'm starting to sound like Cincy!!!! :oops:

I find it oddly amusing, a guy 30 years my junior telling about 'old sayings'. :lol:

Anyway, Young Sage, hear me now - believe me later...when you're being recorded for posterity, try not to do anything too strange that - years later - you will look back on with astonished regret.

(That goes for bell bottoms as well as body piercings, hippie hair-dos as well as purple mohawks, all kinds of strange dances, and what have you. :thumbsup: )

EDIT: Good God!!! I'm starting to sound like Cincy!!!! :oops:

No way! My purple mohawk will always be awesome!

EDIT: Good God!!! I'm starting to sound like Cincy!!!! :thumbsup:

I can see both sides of this one. I thought it was friggin' great but if they had asked me, I would have told them to save it for the reception. Then again, they didn't ask so whatever makes them happy.

Nice to see those Minnesota guys still sporting the playoff beards in July, though. :lol:

I was at a "non-traditional" wedding in Milwaukee a couple of weeks ago. There were not one, but two male bridesmaids. It doesn't stop there: One of the bridesdudes dates one of the regular bridesmaids and they went on the honeymoon with the couple. Never heard that one before.

I love weddings. Just point me to the open bar, and I'm all good.

Okay, here's the elephant in the room that no one's mentioning:

Aside from all the goofy sh-t going on (which btw I liked, to a point), the bride does NOT come down the aisle with her dad. To me, if you're going to shake up the procession, that's one thing that you might want to keep in the mix, otherwise, why bother doing a procession where the bride comes out last anyways?

BUT, if you'll notice, when she gets to the altar, there doesn't appear to be much parental representation on her side of the church, leaving me to believe the whole thing was orchestrated in an elaborate attempt to dodge the "oh my god my future wife has parent issues and that'll make things tricky if we go the conventional route."

Then again, the guys aren't wearing coats, etc., so clearly "tradition" wasn't at a premium when these guys got married. But if that's what they wanted, who are you Judgy McJudgersons to say it was right or wrong?

YOUNG LOVE!