Harvard Scholar Arrested for Being Black

Who here is ready to declare their porch a public space? - (ridiculous idea).

When does your front porch stop being private property?

You're right....that's why I'm on mine right now, drinking a 40 and waving my ding-dong around at the 12 year old girls as they go by on their bikes.

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right....that's why I'm on mine right now, drinking a 40 and waving my ding-dong around at the 12 year old girls as they go by on their bikes.

And people offended can hold a protest right on your porch.

Public space, right?

That piece of text could be all anyone with a phone would need to get the FBI or child protective services to rip your computer out of your home and your children taken away.

If they didn't get the joke.

But by all means, let them in to clear matters up.

That piece of text could be all anyone with a phone would need to get the FBI or child protective services to rip your computer out of your home and your children taken away.

No it wouldn't. It was a witty retort done in a fashion comical enough to be blatant sarcasm. Not one single FBI agent would be able to take that one isolated comment serious enough to consider it. Stop trying to be an internet bully.

Apparently the entire world didn't understand what the President really meant when he said the Cambridge Police Department acted "stupidly."

According to my favorite press secretary ever, "Let me be clear, he was not calling the officer stupid," Gibbs told reporters as Obama landed in Cleveland for two health care events Thursday. :thumbsup:

God bless, Gibbs. Best press secretary ever.

Now that he's created an even bigger mess out this, nice to see Obama stepping to the mic himself:

"This has been ratcheting up, and I obviously helped to contribute ratcheting it up," Obama said of the racial controversy. "I want to make clear that in my choice of words, I think I unfortunately gave an impression that I was maligning the Cambridge Police Department and Sgt. Crowley specifically. And I could've calibrated those words differently."

That's right folks, it's not stupidity (like Bush), or rhetorical flourish (like Biden), it's merely the words being slightly "mis-calibrated" :lol:

Obama in backpedal mode

That's right folks, it's not stupidity (like Bush), or rhetorical flourish (like Biden), it's merely the words being slightly "mis-calibrated" :lol:

Obama didn't mis-calibrate his words. The audio/visual equipment was mis-calibrated. What he was recorded as saying on live television isn't really what he said because the technology hasn't caught up to Obama's level yet

Obama didn't mis-calibrate his words. The audio/visual equipment was mis-calibrated. What he was recorded as saying on live television isn't really what he said because the technology hasn't caught up to Obama's level yet

I blame it on Totus. if totus was there Obama would never have said it. If totus was there and Obama said it, it's the totus's fault. Obama is a duck.

No it wouldn't. It was a witty retort done in a fashion comical enough to be blatant sarcasm. Not one single FBI agent would be able to take that one isolated comment serious enough to consider it. Stop trying to be an internet bully.

Internet Bully.?. :lol: .....because I'm making a point about the importance of his/your constitutional rights :lol:

I'll back off......

We should get rid of the 4th folks. I concede.

Internet Bully.?. :lol: .....because I'm making a point about the importance of his/your constitutional rights :lol:

I'll back off......

We should get rid of the 4th folks. I concede.

Hell why not. The new supreme wants to get rid of the 2nd.

Hell why not. The new supreme wants to get rid of the 2nd.

Right on.

I think with a little work we can get that Bill of Rights whittled down to 5.

Less Constitution to uphold should make it easier for everybody.

Right on.

I think with a little work we can get that Bill of Rights whittled down to 5.

Less Constitution to uphold should make it easier for everybody.

I can get rid of 3 right away and amend the other 7...

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Can't get rid of this amendment as it covers multiple issues, which may be beneficial to the government. We can let it stand with the understanding that the cult of personality of our dear leader is not an official religion. Freedom of the press, they are free to print what the government tells them. The people are free to assemble peacably in support of the government. The people are also free to petition the government for redress, so long as they write their regress on the back of a postage stamp and affix the postage stamp to a self addressed stamped envelope

Amendment II

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Gone

Amendment III

No soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.

Unless that house is government property, which includes properties under mortgages owned by Fannie, Freddie, or any bank which recieved TARP money

Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

:lol: Gone

Amendment V

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

What the hell, let's leave one intact

Amendment VI

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the state and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the assistance of counsel for his defense.

By speedy trial, they mean as quickly (or slowly) as the government workers decide to actually do their job. By counsel, either an incompetent public defender or pay thousands of dollars for private council

Amendment VII

In suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury, shall be otherwise reexamined in any court of the United States, than according to the rules of the common law.

Trial lawyers lobby likes this one so it stays

Amendment VIII

Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

We'll keep this one handy for celebrities

Amendment IX

The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

Except how the government sees fit

Amendment X

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

Sayonara :lol:

Goodie!

I'll finally get to test out those new "Yo Mamma" jokes I've been working on.

The kids were due to go to summer camp anyway. Saves me $250 during these tough times.

Where the hell did I mentioned race?

Oboma is a f"n idiot in over his head.

Whenever anyone dares criticize Obama, they are deemed a racist.

To which I counter criticizing Obama expands on Dr King's dream.

A black is just as capable as a white in realizing the greatness of America.

Conversely a black is just as capable as a white in screwing things up

Whenever anyone dares criticize Obama, they are deemed a racist.

To which I counter criticizing Obama expands on Dr King's dream.

A black is just as capable as a white in realizing the greatness of America.

Conversely a black is just as capable as a white in screwing things up

It's like this old Italian guy I used to work with.

He was a soccer fan - big time. He had no use for football.

Then Dan Marino became a big hit with the Dolphags.

He was so proud and did little but trumpet the greatness of Marino.

I told him I hated Danny boy's guts.

He says, "Why - you don't like Italians?"

What a douche.

On the other hand, they had 3 days notice. It's not like you can't walk 60 miles inland in 3 days and simply get rained on instead of dead.

I agree. Same thing with snow. You see in big cities along the coast and the residents complain that plows won't fit down the street because of cars parked on both sides... Well it doesn't snow under cars... Move one out and then move the rest out... And everybody shovel out to the other side of the street from their house. Simple right... Ya, right... People are lazy... Nobody wants to do any work... Let alone organize AND do the work.

:lol::lol: