Favorite Anchorbabe

bills_fan

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We got all this fresh meat in this thread, and you bring one that looks like John Kerry with a wig to the table?

:rolleyes:

:nana: She really does look like John Kerry. Yikes!

Did you bother to read any of her bio answers? Holy crap, what an airhead.

What in specific? I mean, there are a couple of typos, but I'm sure she isn't the one that physically entered the info onto the site.

If you're referring to the cosmetology license thing, well at least she has a trade right?

Also, horrible taste in movies, etc. but that's pretty typical of women.

What in specific? I mean, there are a couple of typos, but I'm sure she isn't the one that physically entered the info onto the site.

If you're referring to the cosmetology license thing, well at least she has a trade right?

Also, horrible taste in movies, etc. but that's pretty typical of women.

Yes, all of that. She sounds like a beauty pageant contestant, not a news anchor, who supposedly, you know, thinks about things and has a higher education.

She's an ANCHOR? I thought she won some internship through a beauty contest or something.

Actually, I think you are close to being correct here. According to the site, she is the "CW23 Girl". Holy crap how freakin' horrible can it get?

As this is an "Anchorbabe" thread, and most of the posts seem to be legit "Anchors", I came to a bad conclusion. I'm still fairly certain she's an airhead, though.

Holy schit! I can't believe they let her wear that on air!

Agreed, that hairstyle is very unflattering and that eye shadow is way too dark. Good call! :rolleyes:

And here's my pick: Liz Claman, Fox Business Channel.

She was on a Columbus TV station for a few years when I was in college and then, much to my delight, she moved to Cleveland in the mid-1990s. By now, she's probably 46-47.

The other one I really like that hasn't been mentioned is Erin Burnett of CNBC.