He Don't Know Me Very Well Do He?

Chef Jim

This past weekend my wife and I were headed down to the Muni train platform Friday night after a concert. As we neared the bottom there was a guy who was drunk and threw a banana peel at the train. He walked up the stairs and I looked at him and asked "what are you, a monkey?" His response to me was "no, are you an assshole?" He obviously doesn't post here.

His friend picked up the banana peel and restrained him when I montioned him to "come here" when he continued to call me an assshole. People who can't control their booze bug me.

This past weekend my wife and I were headed down to the Muni train platform Friday night after a concert. As we neared the bottom there was a guy who was drunk and threw a banana peel at the train. He walked up the stairs and I looked at him and asked "what are you, a monkey?" His response to me was "no, are you an assshole?" He obviously doesn't post here.

His friend picked up the banana peel and restrained him when I montioned him to "come here" when he continued to call me an assshole. People who can't control their booze bug me.

You shoulda kicked his queer ass all the way back to the Castro. :oops:

The marker says:

"Here lies Jim. Stabbed to death during an argument with a bum about a banana peel."

Especially a black man in the subway at night with a spatula. No wait..... :oops:

Actually, regardless of color, any man carrying a spatula around in a subway would cause me to question his mental state ...

Reminds me of a friend in NYC a group of us were on the subway and he says "watch this" - pulls his boxers up over his shirt - effectively a self inflicted wedgie - walks to the other end of the car and starts singing and carrying on a bit as if he was crazy - people who boarded at subsequent stops would give him looks and move away. It was actually pretty funny to watch.

Actually, regardless of color, any man carrying a spatula around in a subway would cause me to question his mental state ...

Reminds me of a friend in NYC a group of us were on the subway and he says "watch this" - pulls his boxers up over his shirt - effectively a self inflicted wedgie - walks to the other end of the car and starts singing and carrying on a bit as if he was crazy - people who boarded at subsequent stops would give him looks and move away. It was actually pretty funny to watch.

I looked at all the people on the train and they looked at me like "our hero" :oops:

Here I was at 11:00pm in a suit and tie picking a fight with a drunken monkey. They key is to let them think that your just crazy enough to do something stupid. It's called the Ronald Reagan method.

I looked at all the people on the train and they looked at me like "our hero" :oops:

Here I was at 11:00pm in a suit and tie picking a fight with a drunken monkey. They key is to let them think that your just crazy enough to do something stupid. It's called the Ronald Reagan method.

Nice that you wear a suit and tie .... my wife and I were commenting the other day (as we were eating at a very high end restaraunt that allegedly had a dress code) how sad it was that people showed up and were allowed in wearing shorts and casual wear (it was a resort but still...)

In support of your point(s) I believe it is very appropriate to correct people if they are behaving poorly. On a different trip I had to turn around in first class and remind some idiot father that it was not appropriate to let his 5-6 year old kid to sit there and yell while also kicking the back of my wife's seat. The ahole actually implied that because he paid for the seats it was not a problem. I reminded him that insofar as his son's behavior encroached on others, mainly my wife, I could have cared little how much he may have paid for the seats. Fortunately, at that point the flight attendant stepped in and told him that he would be moved out of first class if his son continued to yell and kick the seat in front of him.

Nice that you wear a suit and tie .... my wife and I were commenting the other day (as we were eating at a very high end restaraunt that allegedly had a dress code) how sad it was that people showed up and were allowed in wearing shorts and casual wear (it was a resort but still...)

In support of your point(s) I believe it is very appropriate to correct people if they are behaving poorly. On a different trip I had to turn around in first class and remind some idiot father that it was not appropriate to let his 5-6 year old kid to sit there and yell while also kicking the back of my wife's seat. The ahole actually implied that because he paid for the seats it was not a problem. I reminded him that insofar as his son's behavior encroached on others, mainly my wife, I could have cared little how much he may have paid for the seats. Fortunately, at that point the flight attendant stepped in and told him that he would be moved out of first class if his son continued to yell and kick the seat in front of him.

I wear a suit and tie to work and the concert (Mozart, so a suit works) was right after work. It's not like a throw on a suit to go out. And yes I asked the guy who threw the banana peel if he was a monkey but I also thanked his buddy for picking it up. I don't always point out bad behavior I reward good too.

The marker says:

"Here lies Jim. Stabbed to death during an argument with a bum about a banana peel."

For real. Not very smart picking a fight with a guy who might just be crazy enough to kill you, especially when you're with your wife.

For real. Not very smart picking a fight with a guy who might just be crazy enough to kill you, especially when you're with your wife.

I'm a big boy, and a bit crazy myself but thanks for your concern. I think the problem is that people are to afraid to speak their mind these days. They guy was !@#$ing littering and being an ass by throwing a banana peel at a train. I called him out on it and he needed to be called out on it. And if the fugger killed me my wife would he a hell of a lot richer today.

I'm a big boy, and a bit crazy myself but thanks for your concern. I think the problem is that people are to afraid to speak their mind these days. They guy was !@#$ing littering and being an ass by throwing a banana peel at a train. I called him out on it and he needed to be called out on it. And if the fugger killed me my wife would he a hell of a lot richer today.

Damn, we had a nice laid back city here until you came to town and turned it into the wild, wild west!!! JK

Are you my brother or something? 3 weeks ago, me,son, nephew and my brother went into SF Pier 30/32 for a concert. On the way back on the BART as we got on the train a lady was screaming at her husband. Both drunk and she spit right at the guy but kinda missed and went all over the inside of the glass. It was just ooozing down the glass. Pretty bad. Anyway, she just wouldnt' shut up. Kept berating the guy. It was totally a one way conversation. Anyway a few minutes of this sh-- goes on and they both move up a spot and sit beside a older white guy obviously just coming home from work. Pretty meek looking guy but the drunken dude that is getting yelled at puts his arm around the old guy and starts talking to him. Looking for a ear or something I guess. But he grabs a gold pen out of the guys shirt pocket and its starting to look pretty scary. I wasn't paying as much attention as my brother was. I was kind of tired of her mouth and just started to block her out. My brother, kind of fearing for the poor old dude, steps in between them(he's a pretty big guy as well. Maybe 6' 250) all and says "Sir, can you come with me please, we have a issue in the other car" Drunks didn't know the difference. It was a pretty considerate move and like you Chef, got accolades from the rest of the people on the train. It really is good to have people like you and my brother still around. Good for you Chef.

btw pics from that show we went too can be seen here. My brother, besides being a nice guy, is also kind of a perv(in a nice way I guess) He took 90% of the pictures of the women.

Damn, we had a nice laid back city here until you came to town and turned it into the wild, wild west!!! JK

Are you my brother or something? 3 weeks ago, me,son, nephew and my brother went into SF Pier 30/32 for a concert. On the way back on the BART as we got on the train a lady was screaming at her husband. Both drunk and she spit right at the guy but kinda missed and went all over the inside of the glass. It was just ooozing down the glass. Pretty bad. Anyway, she just wouldnt' shut up. Kept berating the guy. It was totally a one way conversation. Anyway a few minutes of this sh-- goes on and they both move up a spot and sit beside a older white guy obviously just coming home from work. Pretty meek looking guy but the drunken dude that is getting yelled at puts his arm around the old guy and starts talking to him. Looking for a ear or something I guess. But he grabs a gold pen out of the guys shirt pocket and its starting to look pretty scary. I wasn't paying as much attention as my brother was. I was kind of tired of her mouth and just started to block her out. My brother, kind of fearing for the poor old dude, steps in between them(he's a pretty big guy as well. Maybe 6' 250) all and says "Sir, can you come with me please, we have a issue in the other car" Drunks didn't know the difference. It was a pretty considerate move and like you Chef, got accolades from the rest of the people on the train. It really is good to have people like you and my brother still around. Good for you Chef.

btw pics from that show we went too can be seen here. My brother, besides being a nice guy, is also kind of a perv(in a nice way I guess) He took 90% of the pictures of the women.

Dude, that's a block from my place. I live right at the corner of Brannan and the Embaradero.

Next time pick a fight with someone who's sober tough guy. :P

I was giving him shiit for littering. He was the guy trying to pick a fight with someone who was drunk. :oops:

:lol:

"A friend" :oops:

You should have stood up and walked to his seat and started kicking it. "C'mon I paid for my seat. Asswipe!"

Beats the hell out of her finding out in a phone call! <_<

Maybe he wanted to see if the train would slip on the banana peel.

Damn You!! (shaking fist) Beat me to it!! (In my best Bugs Bunny) "Of course you know this means war!"

Dude, that's a block from my place. I live right at the corner of Brannan and the Embaradero.

Really nice down there. On the bay below the bridge. The Pier, although not that comfortable for a all day concert, is a beautiful setting.

So I was at the Warped Tour, and some perv starts taking picutres of girls in bikini tops, without their knowing...I walk over to the guy and say "He dude, wtf is your problem...do these ladies know you are taking pictures of them?" I threatened to bust his camera....everyone cheered me on for being so chivalrous... It was a very classy thing of me to do... :oops: