He Don't Know Me Very Well Do He?

Chef Jim

So I was at the Warped Tour, and some perv starts taking picutres of girls in bikini tops, without their knowing...I walk over to the guy and say "He dude, wtf is your problem...do these ladies know you are taking pictures of them?" I threatened to bust his camera....everyone cheered me on for being so chivalrous... It was a very classy thing of me to do... :oops:

I am glad to know gentlemanly behavior is still appreciated at a "Warped" tour. Did you get any pie,or just a assault charge?

So I was at the Warped Tour, and some perv starts taking picutres of girls in bikini tops, without their knowing...I walk over to the guy and say "He dude, wtf is your problem...do these ladies know you are taking pictures of them?" I threatened to bust his camera....everyone cheered me on for being so chivalrous... It was a very classy thing of me to do... :rolleyes:

Hey, like I said, I didn't take em. I did upload them though so I guess I'm a little to blame. Should I take them down? I thought they were harmless but maybe not.