The Cardinals are considering Levi Jones.

Justice

Whoa, hold up...you know as well as I do Jonas Jennings is a FA. He's our target.

I know you are joking but to me getting Jennings on the cheap into camp might not be a terrible idea. Not for any serious starting duties of course but just as depth you can't have too much depth on the o-line. I know we have Kirk Chambers and Mckenzie but could having Jennings as a second back up tackle hurt. And if he doesn't work out of gets hurt just cut him.

The Bills made Tinoisamoa the best offer out of all the teams. He didn't like that they "gave him the starting job." Sometimes players don't want to go to a team for whatever reason, and it's not always about money.

That line still makes me scratch my head. I think what he meant to say was he wouldn't play in Buffalo if it was the last NFL franchise on earth. Sort of like when a girl breaks up with you saying "..it's not you, it's me."

PTR

That line still makes me scratch my head. I think what he meant to say was he wouldn't play in Buffalo if it was the last NFL franchise on earth. Sort of like when a girl breaks up with you saying "..it's not you, it's me."

I doubt that's what Tinoisamoa really meant to say. Because it's not like he was in high demand, and a truly great player (which Tinoisamoa is not) like TO signed with the Bills. I think he truly meant it, i.e. that he felt bad that someone who had been there longer thought he was getting the starting job (I assume he meant Ellison) and that he felt bad taking it away from him without a fight. In any case, it's still a lame excuse.

This guy is from Arizona, played ball at ASU and his wife still lives in Arizona. There is no way he wants to play in Buffalo, and I am sure he will be giving the Cards a nice discount should they sign him.

Could be - one of the Cincinnati Enquirer B'gals beat writers mentioned what you say, a week or so ago. He's a big Vegas gambler, so that adds.

Please Bills, sign this guy before someone else does. I have zero faith in our tackles, right now. Our O-Line is the only thing stopping us from having a top 10 offense. :unsure:

Oh thank you *sarcasm* ... Because I was so worried someone wouldnt post the daily thread about Walker or the LT position *more sarcasm*

I cant wait for the season to begin and our O Line to be better so this barrage of the same threads can stop...its like the movie "Groundhog Day" around here...

Whoa, hold up...you know as well as I do Jonas Jennings is a FA. He's our target.

Jonas might be fragile but he's still a quality O-lineman and welcome him as an insurance measure in case Walker and/or Butler struggle in their new positions.

Jonas might be fragile but he's still a quality O-lineman and welcome him as an insurance measure in case Walker and/or Butler struggle in their new positions.

The Niners released Jennings within hours after they reached agreement with Marvel Smith.

In 4 seasons with San Francisco Jennings played in 23 out of a possible 64 games. He missed 31 games to injury.

He has not officially retired although some would argue that he has already unofficially retired.

He will be 32 years old this November.

He has made over $20 million dollars in the NFL.

There's probably a good reason or several good reasons that no team has shown any interest in him. I'm gonna guess he's not on any team's top twenty free agent list of offensive tackles.

Oh thank you *sarcasm* ... Because I was so worried someone wouldnt post the daily thread about Walker or the LT position *more sarcasm*

I cant wait for the season to begin and our O Line to be better so this barrage of the same threads can stop...its like the movie "Groundhog Day" around here...