Last post wins!

/dev/null

Each one's better than the next

Each day you wake up is good. Unless it's the day of your IRS Audit. Then it's not so good.

Going fishin tomorrow. I plan to catch a whopper.

I just go to Burger King.

Each day you wake up is good. Unless it's the day of your IRS Audit. Then it's not so good.

I just go to Burger King.

Good idea. They not only have whoppers but

fish sandwiches too!

So, on my iphone I clicked on this thread and instead of taking me to the last page, it started me at the beginning again. I couldn’t figure out how to easily get to the end again, so I actually re-read the first couple hundred pages. Guess what. It was actually kind of entertaining. We were all funnier back then.

So, on my iphone I clicked on this thread and instead of taking me to the last page, it started me at the beginning again. I couldn’t figure out how to easily get to the end again, so I actually re-read the first couple hundred pages. Guess what. It was actually kind of entertaining. We were all funnier back then.

Don't click on the title of the tread. Click

on the last number in the box...it is 772 now

that should work.

In other news ..."back in the day" we were a lot

YOUNGER too and the Princess/Queen

wasn't even here yet!

How much have you gotten today? We've had some sprinkling here in downtown Alb, but not a lot.

No rain in Charlton today till just about 45 minutes ago. Still raining steady.

Quick shower in Rotterdam around noon.

Heading down to Arlington Friday morning. To see our son and his girlfriends new place.

May 12th will be 35 years married. My soulmate and best friend. Out to dinner Saturday night with our son and his girlfriend to celebrate