Last post wins!

/dev/null

Had to put dow the cat tonight. She was a very good cat and she will be missed.

!@#$, man. I love cats, have had them all my life. Putting a pet down sucks.

Why wouldn't they just lower the road 10"?

Duh, it's because the auto body conglomerate likes it where it is.

We got a bridge here in the Cuse that used to get hit at least once a year. Well, after 4 people died when a double decker bus hit it, they went and put in a fancy detection system since drivers seemed to ignore the 10 or so warning signs before the bridge. It came out in a report the other day that the system was triggered 95 times in the six months since it was turned on.

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3pcfi0/ for everyones enjoyment

Duh, it's because the auto body conglomerate likes it where it is.

We got a bridge here in the Cuse that used to get hit at least once a year. Well, after 4 people died when a double decker bus hit it, they went and put in a fancy detection system since drivers seemed to ignore the 10 or so warning signs before the bridge. It came out in a report the other day that the system was triggered 95 times in the six months since it was turned on.

Brockport has a very low bridge along Main Street right inside of the village. I remember people talking about it being hit often. I am noticing more and more DOT things of recent, like the two times a year people blow the stop sign and run through my fence. Generally, we catch them and get about $1200 to fix it. However, the last three times we haven't. I want to find a way that when cars run through it we can stop them before a cow gets hit or something. I want to find spike strips to keep the air out of the tires so they don't keep tearing my grass up, too.

I want to find a way that when cars run through it we can stop them before a cow gets hit or something. I want to find spike strips to keep the air out of the tires so they don't keep tearing my grass up, too.

Get some bollards installed....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWnfeDtnuds&feature=related

You wouldn't need the retractable version, just put them off the road before the fence.

mead, that's really tragix. Never had a pet, but I love animals and I know it must feel awful. She's in a better place though!

We're not talking about his cat anymore, now it's how to keep jboys cows safe from idiot drivers.

Shock collars for all the herd so they

stay away from the street!

That'd be kind of funny to see, however, not sure how strong of a shock you'd need on them. The bull got bored one day a year ago and just decided to walk through a high tensile 3 layer fence line I had up. The jerk just walked through mesh and barb wire, too.

Get some bollards installed....

youtube.com/watch?v=BWnfeDtnuds&feature=related

You wouldn't need the retractable version, just put them off the road before the fence.

I already use railroad ties along this bridge for fence posts 12 ft apart. They are about 12 years old so they are not super tough any more. They can still ef a car up. I cannot use anything too dangerous - as it would allow for lawsuits from damage. I am thinking about taking some old cable and running it along the line. Or burying ties partially in the ground to slow down cars. The state nor county will put up guard rail and advised us that any barriers that could harm a person may subject us to penalties of law and personal damages.

The most annoying thing about this dude was it had been raining, he obliterated a railroad tie, got stuck in the pasture and did donuts trying to get out. Somehow still, he was able to get someone to obviously tow him out and I slept right thru it. I had heard some noise, but my truck blocked my view and in my sleepy state I had no idea.

So, not that today isn't great, but I am looking at pictures of the Mudder (in Texas somewhere) my sister in law ran back in the Spring, trying to motivate myself to get back in the shape I used to be - - see a picture of my ex (from Houston). The only chick who ever had my heart and someone I still miss every day. The amazing thing is I am doing it next year and cannot fathom just what happens...if...