Last post wins!

/dev/null

Driving today and several intersections have either flashing red lights or no lights. Amazed at the number of people that just drive through without slowing down.

Yup, I always wonder how these morons even survive day to day. I guess it's the "Mr. Magoo Effect." When you get to a certain level of stupid, there is this weird phenomenon of invulnerability. You're so stupid, the world cannot hurt you. It's like the eye of the imbecile storm.

Hooked up an old Sirius unit I had intending to put it on eBay. It's still working, even updated channels. Now I'm considering keeping it as a home unit, though I'm sure since it never received a disable signal it could bring decent money at auction.

Hooked up an old Sirius unit I had intending to put it on eBay. It's still working, even updated channels. Now I'm considering keeping it as a home unit, though I'm sure since it never received a disable signal it could bring decent money at auction.

That's the tricky part. I have a Sirius unit I switched about 3 months ago. I took the old one that was having a few bugs and have kept it off since. I will turn it back on in a few months and use it strictly in my truck.

They, do, however, send updates every now and then. I have heard people get away with it for 2 or 3 weeks before Sirius knocked them off. You'll have a hard time selling it on eBay with the sub being part of it - - - - I have bought two units on ebay thay were activated but they last about 4 or 5 days. The people said they never disconnected them. Sirius is tight on that stuff.

Not sure....those numbers are usually 1-800 or 1-900 ones. However....he's welcome to give it a

try the next time he's on the road and wants to do a meet up.

my favorite is 212 479 7990

call it. seriously. it's not bad, not going to get you in trouble and will likely come in handy.

Roads are dry, skies are blue, yet people are still driving like idiots. Saw two accidents in less than five minutes. One person tried to beat a red light, or they ran it, and t-boned a car that was turning. The other was someone not looking when they merged onto the highway.

This is going to hit 10,000 before I do.

Just get off your :censored: and work at it man. You can do anything you set your mind to. Is this the real issue, have you simply lost your mind? :D I suspect that those of us who are mindless have been very effective at pushing our post counts to great heights :doh: