Last post wins!

/dev/null

Trap empty. The trap had sprung but could not slam down on the mouse because it was pushed under the edge of the stove next to the adjusting leg.

Trap reset with peanut butter and taped to the floor near the plug.

You should lick the PB to make sure it's fresh.

Trap empty. The trap had sprung but could not slam down on the mouse because it was pushed under the edge of the stove next to the adjusting leg.

What ever happened to using cheese? It always worked on Jerry.

I used to catch more birds with mouse and rat traps then mice and rats.

If you decide to use a catapult, stay as far away as possible and no cliffs should be anywhere near you. Level flat ground, got it? Do not use explosives. Also, do not order from Acme.

You may want to set more than one trap.

Good and add some grape jelly and honey to it too!!

The mouse will want some cheese to go with all the wine in the basement.

This will be an expensive ransom...back to repairing those decks and painting those walls.

No mouse and it looks like the little sucker took some of the peanut butter. Relocating trap in back of the refrigerator.

Plan on getting 2 new traps today that catches them live. I have a big field in back of my house. A good size hawk is always flying over it. If I catch him I will catapult him out into the field when I see the hawk.

No mouse and it looks like the little sucker took some of the peanut butter. Relocating trap in back of the refrigerator.

Plan on getting 2 new traps today that catches them live. I have a big field in back of my house. A good size hawk is always flying over it. If I catch him I will catapult him out into the field when I see the hawk.

By my count it's now:

Cat 3

mead & cat 0

I see this in the cat's future