Last post wins!

/dev/null

Apparently I'm just an idiot that can't count.

We should probably all be required to go back and delete anything posted in this thread. Let's hope alien life does not get its perspective on the human race through what they find here :doh::doh:

We should probably all be required to go back and delete anything posted in this thread. Let's hope alien life does not get its perspective on the human race through what they find here :doh::doh:

:doh: someone changed what i typed. perhaps I've lost my mind. :blink:

:doh: what are you suggesting? drugs? :doh: insanity? :doh:

I definitely suggest drugs.

By the way, I'm just stopping in to check on all you nutcases. Wawrow made it clear that I've been disqualified, so hopefully someone will post after this real quick so he doesn't get angry. You wouldn't like him when he's angry.

just got back from standing in the drizzle monitoring the Obama rally/protest crowd.

all that happened is got rained on and stood in the cold for 5 hours.

jw

I have a wild imagination. But even I couldn't come up with a better post to trump.

just got back from standing in the drizzle monitoring the Obama rally/protest crowd.

jw

Ugh. All hands on deck when the prez visits, I assume?

jw

Let me be clear.

You may not like the drizzle. But without rain there are no rainbows and without rainbows there are no unicorns.