What if Maybin just goes banana's & sacks everything that move

SKOOBY

I have seen some mentioning of him posssibly playing other positions besides DE. What happens if he just flips out and goes on a Bruce Smith type sacking spree (I know Bruce never really played in the Preseason / hamstring injury) in the preseason?? Do we leave well enough alone or chalk it up to a weaker crowd and move him anyways, and why?

I have seen some mentioning of him posssibly playing other positions besides DE. What happens if he just flips out and goes on a Bruce Smith type sacking spree (I know Bruce never really played in the Preseason / hamstring injury) in the preseason?? Do we leave well enough alone or chalk it up to a weaker crowd and move him anyways, and why?

Move him where? There is no serious talk of moving Maybin just a stupid Fox article suggesting such. If Maybin gets 4 sacks in preseason I would take it as a good sign but I wouldn't put much stock into it because it might have come over weaker competition.

Seriously.... do you start a new thread for every random thought that pops in your head?

Well, does anyone here consider a potential change in position to LB for him set in stone even if he does very well early on?? I consider it a valid question and it's really not that clear too me. Did he play at DE a majority of OTA's ??

Move him where? There is no serious talk of moving Maybin just a stupid Fox article suggesting such. If Maybin gets 4 sacks in preseason I would take it as a good sign but I wouldn't put much stock into it because it might have come over weaker competition.

He makes sense at LB as well & we may not be done in FA, just something that got passed by me that I never bothered to put up here.

He makes sense at LB as well & we may not be done in FA as well, just something that got passed by me that I never bothered to put up here.

Fox sports is full of sh--. He isn't moving to LB, and Whitner isn't losing his starting job.

Seriously.... do you start a new thread for every random thought that pops in your head?

:ph34r:

:lol:

Dan--thanks -- I knew someone would crystallize the posting philosophy at some point. Its like "look -- a puppy-- I must post about it at bb.com and on TSW".....

However, The Skoob man contributes enough that I personally applaud his dedication to the cause.

I think he'll have a rookie type of season -- he'll make some great eye-opening plays, but he'll make some rookie mistakes and probably get caught thinking too much at times and not reacting. On obvious passing plays I think he'll shine, but in other situations, he'll need to learn and develop.

Hey, I've got a thought. What if Kelsay does too?

Well, does anyone here consider a potential change in position to LB for him set in stone even if he does very well early on?? I consider it a valid question and it's really not that clear too me. Did he play at DE a majority of OTA's ??

Where is the evidence that the Bills are even considering a change to LB? That idiotic article had no evidence whatsoever.

What if we get a better starting option at DE & still want Maybin on the field ?

What if a frog had wings? He wouldn't bump his ass when he hopped. Give it up. There are probably millions of things that could happen. But the long and short of it is, Maybin will most likely be playing DE. And if he plays well, he'll most likely see significant time. If that's not enough for you right now, I suggest some kind of hibernation until there's some preseason games happening, or at least a few more weeks 'til training camp.