Barack and Nick

Exactly. I saw the video of this, and it was pretty clear Obama was just turning to look for the hand of the person he was going to hold.

Despite the photo, no one was checking out the chick's ass.

Oh please. Who gives a sh--? It's just a funny pic, especially because of Sarkozy's expression.

HAHAHAHAHA...I am 100% with you on this one....although....I would defend him if he in fact WAS checking her out....just cus you're president, doesn't mean you still aren't a dude....the picture is priceless as it really does appear that Sarzoky is chuckling at BO for getting caught.....its a great picture.....

The photo is beyond funny. I just wanted to go on record as defending Obama on something and so far this is all I've got. :thumbsup:

The video shows him turning to help someone down the step.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/31849470#31849470

Wow....thank goodness one of the official Obama networks got right to work setting the record straight! Compete with the commentator telling us exactly how we should interpret the video!

Isn't it great to live in a country where the MSM is so responsible? :thumbsup:

Wow....thank goodness one of the official Obama networks got right to work setting the record straight! Compete with the commentator telling us exactly how we should interpret the video!

Isn't it great to live in a country where the MSM is so responsible? <_<

I have visions of Obama calling Immelt.

Obama: "Did you see that photo? I'm emailing you the actual video from my Blackberry. Quick, get the video, give it to your newcasters, and explain to everyone watching MSNBC and NBC News precisely what really happened or no Cap-n-Trade for you!"

Immelt: Everyone watching MSNBC and NBC News????

Obama: Yes. All 47 of them.

Quick Edit: While it's clear the US media is understanding of what really happened, apparently the international media isn't as charitable: Or should we call him O-Bum-A.

But now Mayora has found herself at the centre of 'O-bum-a-gate', the 'did he or didn't he' question that is causing controversy around the world.